“Watterson!”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Brimfield
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Im originaaly from FL where Beef's started. I ate there frequently, I now live in Indy where there isnt one so when I get to Akron I definitely go to Beef's in Brimfield. Although I havent had a bad meal at Beef's I would wholeheartedly recommend the Watterson sandwich. Designed by and named after one of the first customers, it is hands down, the best item on the menu. Its like a grilled cheese but with beef, tomato, lettuce, onion, and pickle, so it really only has the grilling in common with grilled cheese, Ha!Either way, whether you order the Watterson (you should) or something else (great wings, rings, and more) you cant go wrong at Beef O'Brady's.

There are newer reviews for Beef O'Brady's

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant a second time because the first time was just ok and we thought we had heard it was better than that. It's not; it's worse. For starters, I couldn't get a lemonade/ice tea mix because they were out of lemonade. We all ordered burgers because it's suppose to be one of their signature dishes. It took 30 minutes for 2 of the 3 of us to get our food; 35 for mine (there was a "problem" in the kitchen I was told. I ordered a cheeseburger!). The table next to us that ordered after us got their food before us; my husband waited 20 minutes and then had to ask for a coffee refill. When we got our food the fries were cold and the burgers were dry. When we said we were not happy and were going to leave the response from both the waitress and the manager that came over was "fine, ok" and then they gave us a $3.16 bill for the pop and coffee we had! The manager didn't even try to be pleasant and didn't care in the least that three people that had waited over 30 minutes for their dinner were getting up and walking out of his restaurant. All he wanted was the couple of bucks for the drinks and the table cleared apparently; for who I'm not sure because there wasn't anyone waiting to come in. Avoid this place if you want a good dinner worth the money you pay for it!

1  Thank Kathy O
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Sports bar? Yeah, they've got the multitude of TVs and the beers and the bar. Family restaurant? So they claim and the menu is family friendly. I've eaten there twice and was underwhelmed both times. The Cuban sandwich was just like I'd make at home, so no biggie. The Reuben was chewy, greasy and tasted unlike any other I've had. Since there really isn't anywhere else to eat close by, I guess I'd go back. But there's nothing remarkable here.

1  Thank Traveling_Mom_OH
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Have tried this place many times. Quick place to eat with average prices and average food.

1  Thank Jberlin1848
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Terrible food. (Imagine something similar to what you remember as a kid in an elementary cafeteria.)

Horrible service. (Nothing but underage servers giving the worst service)

OVER PRICED. (Very expensive, for what it is, plenty of cheaper options around Kent with much better food and service)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook