“"Great lunch Downtown"”
Review of SamB's Resturant

SamB's Resturant
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wood County's destination for good times, fine spirits and great food. Located in downtown Bowling Green, Ohio, Sam B’s is conveniently located near BGSU’s campus. Visit us today for lunch, dinner, or happy hour! Eating dinner out is a no-brainer with Sam B’s Restaurant in Bowling Green, Ohio. Whether you’re looking for fine dining, family-friendly prices, or great drink specials, Sam B’s is the place to go in Northwest Ohio.
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Very friendly staff. Nick made sure I had a great lunch in a timely manner. Food was excellent and priced reasonably for the atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for SamB's Resturant

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I really don't understand how this place can be given any good reviews. We were seated fairly promptly, but the restaurant was almost empty. It's dark and the one side smells terrible. The server was not well versed with the menu. The menu is pretentious and extremely over priced. The salads were wilted. The burger was a charcoal brick. The perch dinner special my husband ordered was horrendous. 17.99 for a tiny portion of poorly cooked perch with a heaping side of beans is not a good value. The pretzel crusted chicken was absolutely disgusting. I would never ever eat at this restaurant again. Someone should nominate it for kitchen nightmares, but I don't even think chef Ramsey could fix this place.

2  Thank Sis293
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Ordered from Sam B's after a long day of driving in the rain because the menu was in my hotel room. There was a good variety; I chose a the Pasta Florentine with shrimp that came with a good salad and a small piece of bread. I actually would not recommend this dish because the sauce was really heavy and there was a ton of it - the pasta was just floating in it's thickness. Once I fished the ingredients out, they tasted good - I loved the jumbo shrimp. The service was good too - the delivery guy was nice and brought the food right to my door.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

Nice atmosphere, great service, good food. nice downtown location in bowling green. very friendly waitstaff.

Reviewed August 5, 2009

My wife and I were traveling down Interstate 75 and around lunch time decided to try a downtown Bowling Green eatery. We took a chance on Sam B's and were pleasantly surprised and pleased. The place wasn't jammed at lunch and we were seated promptly. Our service was great and our lunch dishes were excellent.

I'd recommend Sam B's before visiting the usual fast food and chain places out on I-75.