“Love this pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have always thought highly of this location. They do not skimp on the toppings and the pizza is awesome. One of my favorite pizza shops.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Still turning out great pizza and service. I am happy this place is still doing it right. Used to go there way back in 1977-1981 while in college... good memories and still great pizza. Thank you.

1  Thank dudeinconyers
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We were staying at a hotel in BG and were having a hard time getting a pizza delivered. I remembered this place from years ago when I was a student. I decided to try them again and I am glad I did. There prices were low and the pizza arrived hot (we actually had to let it cool down before we could eat). There were tons of toppings and it tasted great. I will definitely be ordering from them again on future visits to BG.

1  Thank jnpclark
Reviewed October 16, 2012

By far my favorite pizza. As a local here in BG, there are a lot of pizza places to eat at but this is by far the best. Excellent service too!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is perfect pizza. Brought kids here and they loved it. Couldn't believe the great prices and the always great service. Wish they had one in SC/NC. Could eat here over and over. Only negative is that you have to go outside to use the restroom. But it is worth it!