“I Just Ate There Again Today”
Review of The Pita Pit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #46 of 108 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Ok ... its a chain fast food joint, but the ingredients are fresh and the food is made right there in front of you. The pita's are steamed which keeps them together as many other places offer dry and crumbly eats. The large food cartoons are a bit creepy on the walls, but fit well in a location directly across the street from the Bowling Green State University campus. This is a great place to grab a quick lunch for college students at a fraction of the cost of their university meal plans ... and it is a lot more healthy as well. I work right across the street and find myself dropping in about once every other week or so. They keep me coming back.

1  Thank Paul A

Reviewed March 20, 2013

the opportunity to make a great pita sandwich having everything you want and in just the right proportions should not be missed!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Granted, I went in on the first day of BGSU classes so they were busy, however, this is their first opporunity to make a good impression with new students and staff - new customers like me - and they did not pass the test. My good was very good, better than expected. I tried the spicy black bean pita and it was delicious! Not a single staff member looked me in the eye, no one smiled, the griller snatched the receipt from my hand so she knew what to cook, and no one said to have a good day or thank you. It's nice that there are some places outside to sit, but the ombiance inside leaves alot to be desired. So.... the food is very good. I'd recommend delivery though.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very tasty. Try the special sauce. It is excellent.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook