“Super Fresh taste”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #30 of 114 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Jimmy John's furnished wraps and salad for two of our working lunches and they were freshly prepared and delicious!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Clean & friendly staff during our visit. Fresh...nice variety of healthy subs and salads. Slightly more expensive than the major competitor but a welcome change.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

It was okay and I"d probably eat here again but I'd pick Subway first. Its basically the same sandwich but it costs more at Jimmy Johns. You can eat there which is nice but the music is alway loud.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Got into town, was tired and went to the hotel. I fell asleep and woke up in the evening hungry. Decieded to order from Jimmy Johns. I placed the order online and thought I had time to grab a shower. I was wrong, delivery was super fast. The food was delicious, good italian sub. The oatmeal raisin cookie topped it off.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Not being an American I was unfamiliar with the chain. Fell in love with the sandwiches. Have had it everyday since on this trip.