“Home town favorite!”

Ranked #3 of 108 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
“Home town favorite!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I have had many wonderful meals at Easy Street. The food is consistently good and the wait staff is excellent! But the atmosphere is just wonderful making you feel that you are going back in time with it's rustic walls and fixtures. Easy Street also rewards repeat customers with "birthday" and "half-birthday" gift cards which are much appreciated. Easy Street is definitely a favorite for our family!

• Visited February 2014

Bowling Green, Ohio
“how to drive away customers”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had patronized this restaurant for years. I had a $10 gift certificate for my birthday which I used to take my sister to lunch. The owner would not accept the gift certificate because it had expired ONE day earlier! I had not seen any date on the card. The owner was downright nasty to us which made me so angry I insisted that she honor the card. I told her that poor customer service has a way of being publicized in the community and did she really want that to happen over a measly $10? I would have accepted the decision not to honor the card if she had not been so hostile to us. She finally threw a $10 bill on the counter. We have not been back since, nor will we go back.

• Visited June 2013
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Great service, good food, wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in Bowling Green. Every day specials including soups, fish, meat, chicken dishes. Specialty dranks and the Hall of Foam Beer Club. Very busy evenings and Friday and Saturday nights. Come before 5 pm if you don't want to wait. No reservations taken.

Visited January 2014
Powell, Ohio, United States
“Great food, lots of variety”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was our 2nd visit to Easy Street Cafe. We always enjoy eating at non-chain restaurants. I had a chicken sandwich with cheddar and bacon. The chicken was very moist and there was a lot of bacon. Someone else said to skip the fries, I loved them. My daughter had the chicken fingers and they had real honey to dip them in. She had the fruit cup and it had fresh pineapple, black cherries, strawberries, and grapes in it and it is February! My husband had the reuben. Delicious. My son who doesn't really do vegetables even liked the coleslaw! They were able to seat 5 of us very quickly. My only complaint would be that we were seated near the door and it is winter so we frequently felt the cold air. I would ask for a seat away from the door next time. Worth a visit.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 300hollyh
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Really good food and friendly servers”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Easy Street has a wide variety of items on its menu, so something for everyone...and it is all good. Their soups, sandwiches and salads are excellent and for the hearty eaters the entrees are ample and good. I highly recommend Easy Street Cafe as a good place to eat in BG.

Visited January 2014