“GREAT PLACE”

Easy Street Cafe
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Atmosphere is wonderful, food is excellent. One of the best places to eat in Bowling Green. "Easy" to recommend.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Fantastic array of menu items. I am partial to the meatball sub....it's huge and delicious! Always great service. Have lived in this area for over 8 years and this is one of the top restaurants to eat at.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Easystreet Cafe is the most comfortable and friendly restaurant in Bowling Green. The staff is always friendly and eager to help me and my family have a good time every time we visit (we have been eating here for more than 20 years).
The menu has many delicious offerings priced quite reasonable for a family on a budget.
There are kids meals for the little ones and meals ranging from a freshly made burger to delicious steak dinners for the adults all priced right!
My particular favorite is the French Onion Steak sandwich. It's a grilled steak sandwich with grilled onions and garlic aioli topped with Swiss and Jack cheese on an Italian bread, slaw on the side...ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS and all for only $10.49 what a steal for a steak sandwich!
My family and I will continue to visit when we go out to eat in Bowling Green.

2  Thank cognode
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife did her research on TripAdvisor and suggested we eat dinner at Easy Street. BIG MISTAKE..With respect to previous reviewers who rated this venue highly, this restaurant sucked!! OK. so the physical plant is interesting with bare brick walls and tin ceiling and friendly wait staff but the food?. FUHGEDABOUDIT!! My brother-in-law and I ordered the perch plate. WE might as well have ordered deep fried batter with a smidgen of fish inside. When I peeled away the grease-laden batter and tried to eat the fish it was TASTELESS..
My wife thought her dish was terrible too and so did my sister in law. So we paid close to $45 a couple for inedible food. Any fast food chain would have done a better job. AVOID. Unless you like food that is a heart attack waiting to happen.

2  Thank tatliturk
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Friendly waitress that gave us good recommendations on food. Sandwiches and burgers were delicious. Had onion rings for appetizers...best onion rings I ever had!

2  Thank Liz B