“Interesting venue but terrible and overpriced food”
Review of Easy Street Cafe

Easy Street Cafe
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife did her research on TripAdvisor and suggested we eat dinner at Easy Street. BIG MISTAKE..With respect to previous reviewers who rated this venue highly, this restaurant sucked!! OK. so the physical plant is interesting with bare brick walls and tin ceiling and friendly wait staff but the food?. FUHGEDABOUDIT!! My brother-in-law and I ordered the perch plate. WE might as well have ordered deep fried batter with a smidgen of fish inside. When I peeled away the grease-laden batter and tried to eat the fish it was TASTELESS..
My wife thought her dish was terrible too and so did my sister in law. So we paid close to $45 a couple for inedible food. Any fast food chain would have done a better job. AVOID. Unless you like food that is a heart attack waiting to happen.

2  Thank tatliturk

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Friendly waitress that gave us good recommendations on food. Sandwiches and burgers were delicious. Had onion rings for appetizers...best onion rings I ever had!

2  Thank Liz B
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I've been here many times, and without fail, the food is always spectacular!

3  Thank ADevil4LostBoys
Reviewed May 28, 2012

As a "Townie" I can highly recommend Easy Street Cafe. The menu is extensive and will appeal to just about anyone. We are frequent diners and have been well pleased over many years and many visits. It is a place we can confidently take guests. Service is generally very attentive. A couple of days ago we ate here in celebration of a birthday and the birthday girl was presented with a (complimentary) gigantic birthday cupcake, large enough for sharing.

4  Thank Jan and Jim N
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We ate here recently while staying in Bowling Green for my son's baseball tournament. It was recommended to us by our hotel staff. I am a vegetarian, and it was a perfect place for us- plenty of options for my family, and some vegetarian options for me. The eggplant sandwich was excellent! And the service was great as well.

4  Thank mjwingfans