“I like supporting local...”
Review of Myles' Pizza Pub & Sub Shop - CLOSED

Myles' Pizza Pub & Sub Shop
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like supporting local...”
Reviewed November 11, 2007

I like supporting local business, but everything they have is greasy -- even the salads! And there are no small portions. It is definately a "guy" restaurant -- and most of the guys I know love it!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Fairborn, Ohio
“The BEST Pizza”
Reviewed October 11, 2007

I love this place it has the best pizza. I live 2 hours away and there are days that I consider driving to Bowling Green on a day off to get it. Everytime I come back from Michigan I make sure I stop and get a pizza for the ride home. Even 2 hours later it is still hot enough to eat!!!!!

2 Thank thaibaybee
michigan
“A Bowling Green MUST.”
Reviewed June 20, 2006

It seems like almost every town you visit has a small family-owned restuarant that everyone knows about. Myles is the first place anyone goes to who has been to Bowling Green and has moved away. If you want one of the country's best pizza pies, try Myles. Big thick and heavy. You better like cheese!

2 Thank midwesterner65