“Flavorful, friendly, one of the best!”
Review of Casa Fiesta - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Fiesta
Cuisines: Mexican
Indiana
“Flavorful, friendly, one of the best!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My family chanced upon Casa Fiesta last year while driving home from a vacation. The service has been fantastic, friendly and prompt every time we've been there. Portions are huge, so come with an appetite (or at least a pal to share an entree with), and are quite delicious. The prices are good, especially considering you basically are getting at least 2 servings with your entrees.
Definitely a must-stop when we go through BG from now on!

• Visited October 2013

Bowling Green, Ohio
“Best Mexican in BG!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've been living in Bowling Green for about 4 years now, and this is hands down the best mexican food I've had outside of Mexico itself! Not many people tend to visit because El Zarape down the street picks up most people coming in off 75, but if you want a much better dining experience, skip it and head to Casa Fiesta.

To start, the food is always exceptionally fresh and fast to come out of the kitchen, and the owner / manager is extremely friendly. Everything I've tried on the menu was FANTASTIC, but in particular I recommend the chimichangas - outstanding!

When you go... ask for The Green salsa with your chips. It is jalepeno based, and they make it fresh every few days - it has a bit of a kick but not too much, even for those who are not spice freaks like myself!

I've eaten here on dates, with my family, friends, and even alone when I am craving - it's always been fantastic.

• Visited October 2013
Saginaw, MI
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We happened here by chance on our way through Ohio. Were in the mood for Mexican but the restaurant closest to the highway was packed! We went down a little further and saw their sign. They sit back off the road behind another restaurant so it took us a second to figure out where they were.

We were slightly concerned because their parking lot was pretty empty but we went in anyway. The restaurant looked newly decorated. It was bright and very clean. The menu had a lot of good choices.

The food came quickly, was fresh and good sized portions for the money. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.

They told us they use to be a Cinco de Mayo, but had changed in Feb 2012.

We were extremely pleased with our find and actually plan to stop on our way back through Ohio tomorrow!

• Visited November 2012