“Nice property, well maintained easy on off location”

Hampton Inn Bowling Green
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bowling Green
Midland, Michigan
“Nice property, well maintained easy on off location”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stopped here on the way back from South Carolina, it was very nice. Took full advantage of many of the amenities including the spa, WiFi, and a very nice breakfast the following morning.

Room Tip: Several nice eateries in walking distance if you have spent a lot of time in the car before your arr...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank lcldnnr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
ohio
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We have been staying at the Hampton in Bowling Green, Ohio twice a year for 4 day swim meets for several years. Every stay is spectacular. The manager, Sammy, and his staff are truly a delight.They see to it that your stay is a pleasant one. The rooms are always well appointed and clean, the staff is incredibly accommodating and friendly, and the breakfast is delicious and well stocked. They have everything you need such as fruit, yogurt, hot items like eggs and hash browns, cereal, hot Belgium waffles, and more. I can’t boast enough about this hotel. It is always a pleasure, and we really do appreciate the treatment we receive while guests at the BGSU Hampton Inn. We have always had a top notch experience while staying here. Keep up the consistent Award Winning Customer Service!!!!!!!! Thanks a million for making us feel so welcome!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank swimmom3
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Excellent choice for anyone staying in the BG area. Next to highway and within walking distance to starbucks and many restaurants. The manager Sami has put together a friendly and competent staff. Free breakfast is always a plus. I just booked my next stay with them! For its value, it really does not get any better than this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank guido1111
San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I frequent Bowling Green quite a bit and the Hampton Inn is my favorite place to stay. I've stayed at other hotels in the area, such as Best Western, Days Inn, Drury Inn, etc, but I choose to stay at the Hampton Inn. Sami the manager and the staff are always friendly and welcoming! They greet with you a smile and are eager to accommodate your needs! Hampton Inn has always been reliable as a clean, wonderful hotel chain, and this location is no exception. I'd definitely recommend staying here! You will not be disappointed! :)

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank mkc1
Chillicothe, Ohio
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I travel 9 months out of the year for business and it seems like my "home" is staying at hotels. At the Hampton Inn Bowling Green, I've been made to feel welcome from the minute I walked in the door. The "girls", Chelsea & Serena (at the front desk) have gone above & beyond general customer service. They always greet me with a genuine smile and have helped me pick out places to eat, send faxes, and answer questions about the area. The ladies in the breakfast area warmly greet me and "tease" me that I'm not taking enough to eat. My room was clean & comfortable and had all the amenties I need for business and relaxing. Housekeeping always say hello and smile when I pass them in the hall. The hotel is conveniently located, has plenty of parking and is easy to get in and out of. The Managers, Sami & Mike, have also been great to work with and have made sure I have everything I needed. I highly recommend this property to anyone looking to stay in Bowling Green for pleasure or business.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side face a side street and may be a little quieter than the front. There is...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank dplavak
United States
Reviewed February 19, 2012

As a traveling professional I have been to many different hotels. I was impressed with every facet of Hampton Inn from the congenial staff to the effortless check in and my spotless room. This hotel made me want to extend my overnight trip to a weekend trip, I felt so relaxed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Bowling Green/Findlay/Toledo Ohio area.

Room Tip: King Size room with Jacuzzi
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank A L
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Nothing special but the Hampton and Holiday Inn are the only hotels you should only consider when staying in BG...If the hotels are sold out then sleep in your car or the street.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
#2 of 5 in Bowling Green
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo South - Perrysburg
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Hampton Inn Bowling Green? Share your experiences!