“Great Meeting Area”

Sleep Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bolivar
“Great Meeting Area”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

While I have not stayed in the actual hotel rooms we have used the meeting room and pool area several times. The hotel is always very clean and the staff is wonderful. They offer many golf packages with the three local courses.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed January 5, 2013

A fine location just off the highway for our trip to Pro Football Hall in Canton. Room was small, but nicely outfited. Everything was in good working order, clean, with good TV, and quiet setting. The bathroom has an odd egg shaped shower enclosure but we liked that the sink was outside this area. The breakfast area was better than average for a no frills hotel. Overall I would reccomend as it was a good value and a convenient location.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We recently Stayed 3 nights at the Sleep Inn in Bolivar, Ohio, just outside of Canton. We were there to visit family for the Thanksgiving wekend. This hotel was only a half mile from their house so it was very convenient. The hotel was fine for the price that we paid. Nothing to rave about but was clean and very quiet which was good for us. The room was kinda small and the beds definately need to be upgraded but in spite of that we slept well at night. I can't say anything about the breakfast because we did not eat there during our stay. Overall the hotel is fine for the value. The next time we go back to visit family there, we'll probably stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Middletown, PA
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Only stayed one night, but the room was very nice and clean, bed was very supportive, indoor pool/hot tub was wonderful (open until 10:30 PM), very convenient to the highway but without noise, nice breakfast buffet (make-your-own waffles), Wendy's and McDonalds within walking distance.
About 2 miles away from historic Zoar, OH (central garden is very picturesque) and about 5 miles away from huge Amish establishment in SouthEast Ohio.

Room Tip: Reserve rooms ahead of time as there are not many places to choose from in Bolivar, OH and this is a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zap2504
Canfield, Ohio
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We booked 2 day’s ahead of time online on the Choice Hotels Website for a Friday night, and wanted a non smoking room with 2 double beds… But the web site search results shown only a King room Handicap Accessible was available. So we booked that room just to stay at this hotel, because it was located convenient to our travel itinerary for that night. Well to make a long story short, I asked when we checked in at the front desk if maybe there was any cancellation‘s or whether a 2 double bed room might have became available. Well guess what! - The front desk was able to change me to that 2 double bed room after all. So the moral of this story is, don’t give up just because that web site say’s one thing or another. Go ahead and check it out the old fashion way if needed to get that room you want! - Besides the front desk receptionist was pleasantly helpful in making my room change and keeping my online booking status for my Choice Privileges awards nights. So there you go…
Have Fun!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Southwest Virginia
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I book my stay at this Sleep Inn through the Choice Hotels website using Choice Rewards Points. I chose this hotel because it was conveniently located to nearby Canton. Check-in was quick and very easy. From the time I walked into this hotel I was greeted by a very professional and extremely nice staff that seemed to pride themselves in customer service. My room was clean and the beds comfortable and very well made. My room featured a flat screen TV, a small computer work area with office chair and an in room coffee maker. The wireless internet worked flawlessly throughout my visit and was very quick. The breakfast area featured the usual coffee, juice, pastries and cereal along with scrambled egg and bacon. The breakfast area was kept very clean and was attended too throughout the advertised hours. The only drawback was the area was very small and at time there were not enough tables to accommodate the number of guest. This hotel also features a pool that appeared to be clean and very well maintained. The Wilkshire Golf Course is located directly across the street from this hotel. I am sure that this hotel offers golf packages as there were a large number of golfers staying here. I enjoyed my first nights stay some much that I decided to stay another night. My request was handled quickly and without any problem by the very nice and helpful front desk clerk. I was very pleased that she was able to keep me in the same room. Travelers should keep in mind that Bolivar is a very small village with only a few restaurants located nearby. I would recommend Georgio’s located almost directly across the street. For more choices you can drive 15-minutes north to Canton or about 10-minutes south to Dover or New Philadelphia. All in all I was very please with my two night state here and would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
OK
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Price was moderate for the room and it was very clean, but this hotel is a bit dated. Some remodeling has been done, so overall you get a good room as long as you stay in the $70-79 range. I'll definitely stay again because of price location and a great restaurant across the street (no, not Mc D's). Georgio's Grille is a great place to eat...service and food is excellent which includes a good wine list if that's your thing. $40 plates to $8 hamburgers so everyone can eat a decent meal.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolivar
Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dover
Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference Center
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference...
#4 of 6 in New Philadelphia
Comfort Inn Dover
Comfort Inn Dover
#2 of 3 in Dover
McKinley Grand Hotel
McKinley Grand Hotel
#15 of 18 in Canton

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!