“A Pittsburgh tradition, with a Ohio branch location”
Review of Eat'n Park

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eat'n Park
Ranked #40 of 60 Restaurants in Boardman
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Lorain, Ohio
“A Pittsburgh tradition, with a Ohio branch location”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Yinz haveta eat at EnP if you live in or around the Burgh. :).
The restaurant is basically a diner, but the food is good comfort food. The chicken noodle soup is the best.

North Bethesda, Maryland
“Nothing fancy here, but good bargain”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Nice menu, salad bar and desserts. This is not a fancy place but they have good food at reasonable prices. I must comment that on my three visits to this restaurant, I was satisfied with my meals but encountered some really strange people who were dining there. I had a loud and obnoxious grand father arguing with his wife and daughter and yelling at the little boy, a real creeper guy who was trying to hit on the waitress to the point that I had to speak up and say something and two ladies who just complained about everything in an obvious attempt to get a free meal. I can't blame the restaurant for the conduct of the customers and I tend to mind my own business, but all three times here I ran into some real strange characters.

Visited September 2012
NE Ohio
“Our Tuesday morning restaurant.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We go there because we like the waitresses. Management at this restaurant has been non-existent the entire 9 years we've been going there. The stickies are a nice breakfast treat. I usually have the senior buffet. I've mentioned that they are overpriced on coffee compared to their nearest competition but as stated, management turns a deaf ear when things are brought to their attention. This restaurant could pack them in if they had a manager who worked with their eyes open. I feel bad for the waitresses who lose out on tips because it's so badly run. (Boardman location only)

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Great”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Great menu and prices. They have a great salad and soup bar.
Dinners are very good.Fish dinner was very good.

Visited May 2012
Boardman, Ohio
“Great choice for a quick casual dinner out!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I especially love the grilled salmon. Best I've eaten at any restaurant. Also the baked cod is delicious. Also lots of choices for the rest of the family. Great meals, friendly waitresses, casual atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012