“Satisfactory food, but nothing to make it stand out” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stonebridge Grille and Tavern

Stonebridge Grille and Tavern
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Boardman
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stonebridge Grille and Tavern is a unique restaurant. Everything is made from scratch daily. Stonebridge Grille serves moderately priced casual American Cuisine in a comfortable bistro setting. Stonebridge Grille and Tavern is family friendly and locally owned. We take as much pride in preparing casual bites as we do in special occasion meals. Our versatile menu includes crispy flatbreads, Italian greens, lobster bisque, fresh salads, award winning baby back ribs, Certified Angus Beef, Chicken Milanese, pastas and fresh seafood. Each day we create inspired specials using fresh seasonal ingredients. Stop in and enjoy the best food in the Mahoning Valley. No matter what your mood or appetite, you will enjoy our warm hospitality, attentive service and fabulous fare.
Canfield, Ohio
“Satisfactory food, but nothing to make it stand out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was surprised to see that the interior was not changed much or updated from Rockne's. It had a cold, uninviting feel, not welcoming. I think there was a fireplace and on a cold day, it probably should have been lit. I had the Mahi Mahi with pineapple salsa. The fish was cooked perfectly, but was basically the fish with some pineapple and peppers over a bed of plain, unseasoned, slightly dry, rice. It was a great diet meal, if you are on a diet, but I would have liked a bit more flavor to the salsa. I also ordered broccoli, which was cooked just right. The salad was mostly iceberg lettuce with some field greens. The bread was nothing special, although they did have a flavored butter with it. My husband was satisfied with his meal of Veal Rustica, but agreed there was nothing to make it stand out, and better fare could be found at other restaurants in the area. The service was acceptable. The waitress checked on us regularly. Coffee refills could have come faster. I guess, all in all, the atmosphere was the deal breaker here. I'll nestle in for a good meal at a cozier location.

• Visited November 2013