“Perfect harmony”
Review of Ely's to go

Ely's to go
Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Boardman
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Everything here has been carefully selected or crafted with harmony in mind. The table made from reclaimed industrial pieces serves as a communal dining area and a place to relax and enjoy a meal. Soft lighting and fresh flowers contribute to the calming atmosphere. Minimal packaging and recycling bins are subtle reminders of a wish for harmony with the environment. Books and magazines are available for those who wish to browse or learn more. And then, of course, there is the food. Fresh vegetables and fruits are gathered intentionally from local growers. Organic and in-season produce is incorporated as the local climate allows. This care and love of food is evident in every dish. The Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) is a favorite, as are the black rice burger and house salad. Be sure to try the green smoothie, which is such a treat. There is truly something for everyone, vegan, vegetarian and omnivore alike.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Amazing salads made with both fruits, vegetables...throw in some berries and nuts and top with a citrus dressing, yum!
My favorite all-time sandwich is the BLT made with tempeh, avocado and tomato. Double yum!!(and I am not a vegetarian) Wish it was on the menu every day!
Mouth watering spring rolls, quinoa salads, cold fruit soups in the summer...
Need say no more.. Ely serves the best and healthiest lunches ever!

2  Thank ksanikon
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I'm enjoying my black rice burger on brioche as I type. It's delicious! The spring rolls are fantastic too. This will be my Friday lunch from now on.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Being a meat eater who dabbles in vegan this was a fantastic find. I have never been a person who must have meat at every meal. I was in the area for business, did a search and found this place. Very glad I made the choice to eat here. I had the Pho (a Vietnamese Soup) and Vietnamese Spring rolls wrapped in rice paper. Along with the poppy seed bread was delicious and filling. The place was busy with very satisfied patrons. If you're vegan I have to believe you'd live it and if a carnivore with an adventurous side you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

So, when this place opened up close to my workplace, I decided to give it a try. They serve soups, salads, sandwiches, spring rolls, and a daily lunch special as well. I tried the avacado BLT along with a side dish. I loved it!!!
For about a month I kept going back 1-2x/week, and every time, was delighted with my meal. I was telling one of my co-workers about it and was AMAZED when they told me it was all vegan food. I didn't even know!
It's now a few years later and I continue to have lunch here on a regular basis.
DON'T SKIP THIS PLACE JUST BECAUSE IT'S VEGAN!

1  Thank MIck E