“Awsome food...and by the way, it's vegan”
Review of Ely's to go

Ely's to go
Ranked #20 of 59 Restaurants in Boardman
Poland, Ohio
“Awsome food...and by the way, it's vegan”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

So, when this place opened up close to my workplace, I decided to give it a try. They serve soups, salads, sandwiches, spring rolls, and a daily lunch special as well. I tried the avacado BLT along with a side dish. I loved it!!!
For about a month I kept going back 1-2x/week, and every time, was delighted with my meal. I was telling one of my co-workers about it and was AMAZED when they told me it was all vegan food. I didn't even know!
It's now a few years later and I continue to have lunch here on a regular basis.
DON'T SKIP THIS PLACE JUST BECAUSE IT'S VEGAN!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MIck E

“For Foodies-fresh and full of flavor.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I make it a must evertime I'm back home. Meat lovers LOVE this place and are surprised when they try the vegan sandwichs and sides. I love the fresh spring rolls and BLT with avocado. Menu changes daily. PERFECT FOR LUNCH.

I took my meatloving boyfriend and he loved it. Fresh and flavorful. And ecofriendly. Order at the counter and sit at the large table in the center.

• Visited August 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
“SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The owners are so nice... and you can get the daily specials sent to you by email ...I most look forward to Fridays black rice burger with guacamole on ciabatta, but am always so suprised at how many new things there are to try... always super fresh, super healthy, always delicious, always friendly.My husband is a meat and potatoes guy and he absolutely loves their vegan/vegetarian food. Other great things on their menu are gazpacho,salads,spring rolls, vietnamese sandwiches,cookies and muffins of the day,a variety of side dishes to choose from.(broccolli slaw/sweet potato salad/couscous/waldorf etc..)...super fresh seasonal ingredients and did i mention super friendly staff???

• Visited July 2012