“Limited Vietnamese menu, excellent Chinese food”
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #16 of 63 Restaurants in Boardman
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Pho is delicious and so is the Chinese food. This is a very clean restaurant with a casual setting.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went for lunch.The atmosphere in the restaurant was pretty lame. It was empty dead and the TV was on (I guess they were waiting for the football game). Our waiter was ok. We ordered Pho with meatball but it was terrible. The meat balls were of bad quality and seemed to be microwaved.Not going back there.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Love the summer rolls and the pho! Service is great and always timely. Restuarant is clean. You get good value for your money

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I usually get take out from here but have eaten at the location before as well. Atmosphere is decent like many have said before. Service is pretty good too. I usually order the same thing every time (B.1- Bun Bo Nuong which is vermicelli with grilled lemongrass sliced beef) even though I want to branch out and try something different-I just can't help myself, it's so good! I've heard the Pho is excellent as well. Try Pho Saigon! I don't think you'll be disappointed!

1  Thank GueraBride
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The French coffee, cold or hot, is very strong and tasty. I had the Pho Soup and it was fantastic. Watch out for the jalepenos! my wife gets the pork with rice. We have gon there many times. The atmosphere is okay, open, bright, a little noisy at times but it is the food that is the main attraction. Ample portions of well prepared Vietnamese and Chinese fare.