Tripadvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Boardman
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Ordered the chicken power bowl with quinoa and rice it was good filling and would order again except for it being a little pricy . Wife had the shrimp and salad bowl was good her guacamole was very spicy though .
Had a bit of wait to get check and it was not crowded .

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed January 12, 2020

We made a reservation for a party of 6 online. When additional family members decided to join us, I was unable to add them to the reservation on line (more than 6 is considered a large party reservation and has to be made by phone). I called, as directed by the website, to change the reservation and was told by the person who answered the phone that she was too busy to help me. I was thoroughly surprised to hear that. I promptly went back to the website and cancelled my reservation. For being part of a service industry, it was disappointing to hear that they were too busy to help me. We went somewhere else and had a delightful lunch.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 30, 2019

This was our first visit to this restaurant. We had a short wait for a table and were given the tiniest bit of attitude about requesting a table, not a booth. Upon seating, we waited a good 5 - 10 minutes for a server to appear. The restaurant was near capacity though, so I assume she was busy.

The menu is extensive, so we used the time to review the many, many pages. Our server continued to be hard to spot throughout our time there (until the very end when the restaurant began to clear out). This was only troublesome in that we had ordered the "Unlimited Soup and Salad" lunch - a great deal, if you can get a refill on the fairly small served portions.

The food items we ordered were very good. I enjoyed the tomato and mozzarella salad and broccoli cheese soup. My husband said the chili were both very good. He ordered his first soup in a bread bowl and it was up to the task!

Finally, and I realize this applies to almost every restaurant anymore, they overcharge for beverages. It is nearly $3 for a glass of mostly ice and iced tea. Getting refills was difficult because our server was busy.

Overall, the food would bring me back again, though I'd try to go when they aren't busy if you want good service.

Reviewed November 23, 2019

the ambience was outstanding. it was so hard to decide what to eat. everything looked so good. event the salad before the meal was a meal in itself. everything we had was very delicious. i will be going back often to try more menu items.

Reviewed November 9, 2019

Everything about this place exceeded our expectations! The atmosphere, service (we had Emily), and everything we ordered was scrumptious! We had the soup & salad (Caesar & broccoli cheddar), the jalapeño burger and the shrimp arugula pits tacos (this was SOOOO delicious!!!). Their home brewed pumpkin ale was good too. Will definitely be going back!