“Best Ice Cream in town!!!!”
Review of Handels Ice Cream

Handels Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Boardman
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Youngstown, Ohio
“Best Ice Cream in town!!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Handels has been in the Youngstown area for many, many years. It actually started in a gas station from what I understand. They make all their own ice cream, and most of the flavors are simply awesome. My favorite is Chocolate Malt with Caramel....it's great.

Visited October 2012

Ohio
“MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOD”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love ice cream and they have a good selection. I eat the sugar free ice cream and believe me, you can't tell the difference. I which they had more flavors thought.

Visited May 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“A required stop!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We are originally from the Youngstown area and grew up on Handels Ice Cream. Whenever we get back to that area a stop at Handels is required. The chocolate pecan is the best, try it, you can't go wrong.

Visited September 2012
Youngstown-Warren, OH
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We love Handlels. We always go and are never dissapointed! Red Skies at night is my favorite flavor.

Visited August 2012
London, Canada
“So yummy!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

OMG I went to Handles twice this summer and can't wait to go again when I'm in town! They have so many awesome flavors to choose from but be warned - it's hard to narrow it down to just one or two!

Visited July 2012