“Food is good”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would say it’s no better than other Italian restaurants. But is on par with other Italian restaurants I’ve visited.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (138)

Reviewed November 20, 2019

Six of us went Monday. My sister in law asked about a quiet section and we sat in a private room where you could actually carry on a conversation. All our food was very good--Chicken parm, shrimp, pasta, Italian platter [eggplant, manicotti, meatball, Italian sausage, ravioli]. Also outstanding was their homemade bread--served with olive oil, and their signature homemade white balsamic dressing. Decent wine list. Our server, Nicole, was pleasant, prompt and knowledgeable. Restaurant was tasteful and CLEAN.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Excellent place. It’s hard to find a Italian restaurant with a good red sauce. This is really close to his origins. Also they have an awesome olive oil and bread. Grey selection of wine
L

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

We met friends here for dinner. It’s an hour drive from where we live, but closer to our friends. It was worth the drive. They offer a wide selection of very good meals. I was happy with the white wine choices - they had a couple rated 88/89 including a very nice Riesling. For dinner, I ordered Eggplant Parmigiana, which I consider a benchmark dish for an Italian restaurant, and theirs was excellent.

Reviewed October 12, 2019

We visited on October 12, 2019. We enjoy sitting on the lounge (bar) side on a Saturday so I can watch some of the NCAA football games.

They have a Martini called the Master Q, which is very tasty.

I always enjoy the pasta (usually the cavatelli and meatballs) my wife likes to experiment. Today she had the chicken Capri. We also tried the Italian greens, which were very good and not too garlicky. Be both enjoyed our meals, the friendly atmosphere and the service. Our server was Gigi and she was very good and enjoyed her.

The hostesses are always friendly and welcoming.

Prices are reasonable and more than fair.