“Really good food!”
Review of Lulu's

Lulu's
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Cute little place with good service and great food. The burger with the bacon jam is my favorite! Lots of good things to choose from on the menu. Everything I've ever gotten is really good.

Date of visit: September 2015
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed August 1, 2016

We live about an hour away and decided to take a last minute road trip w/ our neighbors. There was no wait to get seated, even with 7 of us. We all had something different for breakfast, I have to say the pancakes were Awesome. Anissa was our waitress and she did a fantastic job! Kept all our drinks refilled and made great recommendations as far as food goes. It's a great place to check out and a nice country drive to get there!

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

We went to lunch at this breakfast/lunch place. They serve breakfast stuff all day. I was pleasantly surprised. I had the breakfast burrito with home fries and it was delicious. Also at our table we had a chicken Cesar wrap and chicken salad plate. Both looked great. It was crowded during lunch but service was great. Prices were very good too. This is worth a try if you're passing through Bluffton.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Nice place. The service was excellent. The place is was clean and busy. The food was really good and large in quantity. Pricing was very good. Will be back again for sure.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

They have very good food with large portions. The waffles are wonderful. I haven't had anything I don't like yet. It just takes times because the food is freshly made. It's a nice clean place.

Date of visit: May 2016