“Very Nice Restaurant”
Review of Lulu's

Lulu's
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

We went to lunch at this breakfast/lunch place. They serve breakfast stuff all day. I was pleasantly surprised. I had the breakfast burrito with home fries and it was delicious. Also at our table we had a chicken Cesar wrap and chicken salad plate. Both looked great. It was crowded during lunch but service was great. Prices were very good too. This is worth a try if you're passing through Bluffton.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Nice place. The service was excellent. The place is was clean and busy. The food was really good and large in quantity. Pricing was very good. Will be back again for sure.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 11, 2016

They have very good food with large portions. The waffles are wonderful. I haven't had anything I don't like yet. It just takes times because the food is freshly made. It's a nice clean place.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 11, 2016

great fish sandwich in a friendly setting. 1st time I had been there and I will go again with guests.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

So glad Lulus came to town. Love their breakfasts, so much food and great variety. The staff is wonderful and you get your food so quickly. A great place to meet with friends or bring the family!

Date of visit: April 2016