“Very bad service, again”

Luke's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We like to eat here, but the service has been so bad the last few times we have gone. Our waitress is terrible. I hope someone trains her before they lose more customers.

Date of visit: July 2017
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by after Sycamore lake wine company. Great patio area with good entertainment. Good craft beer selections. Good food and service. Usually can't go wrong.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Luke's has a sports bar atmosphere. The food is wonderful. The pizza is great and so are the sandwiches. Scottish eggs are a specialty appetizer and they are delicious! The prices are reasonable and the portions are large. Try the hand cut fries and add malt vinegar or the home made chios. They are delicious!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017

I have been to Luke's a lot. But this was the worst. I don't think the waitress had a clue about the menu. I asked for the chicken dinner and for the green beans instead of the baked potato. She also had to go in and ask what the vege of the day was. So she brings out my salad first. Then brings me a big plate with a very stale bun with a piece of chicken on it. No condiments, just a bun and chicken. I told her I asked for the chicken dinner with the beans, not a sandwich. She looked at me and said, "do you still want the beans"? Oh my, no thanks, I was also charged more for what they gave me then for the meal I ordered. At that point, I just paid it and left. Come on Luke's, train your help.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed April 13, 2017

The food is really good and their French fries are amazing. They are hand cut and aren't frozen like the ones in other restaurants. Everything that I have had has been very good and the hamburgers are excellent.

Date of visit: March 2017