“Always a pleasure”

Luke's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

My parents moved to Bluffton a few years ago, and we have eaten at Luke's almost every time I've visited. And why not? The food is good, hearty, tasty fare; the beer menu is always interesting; the atmosphere is friendly; and the prices are extremely reasonable. You'll find a pretty wide assortment of dishes on the menu, none of it fussy. The salads and burgers are good and the daily soup specials are frequently outstanding. Long live Luke's!

Date of visit: March 2017
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed March 14, 2017

We stopped and had dinner before a movie and my husband and I got two different sandwiches and split them. We had the reuben and the Big T and they both were very good. I got the hand cut fries and they were very tough so I would get the crinkle fries next time but other than that, we will go back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

The food, drinks, plus atmosphere are a perfect combo for stopping by any time of the day. Warm and friendly staff top it off,

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

If your near Bluffton coming through town, drive past the chain restaurants on 75 and drive the one mile to downtown where Luke's is. Great pizza, I recommend the Rueben pizza. Great craft beer selection as well.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here while traveling and decided that it just redeemed Ohio! It will now be a must stop on our frequent trips to Michigan from KY. Fresh, great quality, tasty, unique, and friendly service. We had the Scottish Eggs appetizer, which was nothing short of greatness, and the prime rib sandwich, perfection. Less than 2 miles off 75. Plan a stop and see.

Date of visit: December 2016