“Tremendous Service”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bluffton
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I travel on a regular basis from Kansas to the Findlay and Lima, Ohio areas . Depending on what area I was working on a given trip, I wold stay at a hotel in those two given towns. Not happy with either hotel a local person recommended the Comfort Inn in Bluffton, . I gave it a try and was super impressed. The hotel staff is awesome. They do an amazing job of making you feel at home. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable; as is the rest of the hotel. For the past 8 to 10 years regardless of where I am working that week between Lima and Toledo, I make the drive to Bluffton to stay at the Comfort Inn. It has become my home away from home whenever I am in the area.

Room Tip: Great hotel and staff
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
atwanta15, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Terry A, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stays in Bluffton. I appreciate the great feedback. Also Thank you for all your business over the past 10+ years it is always appreciated. If we can ever do anything to make you more comfortable please let me know. Thanks, Jason Hawkins General Manager

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The staff friendliness and professionalism, room cleanliness, dining area and general appearance of the Comfort in was outstanding. Thank you for puttting forth the extra effort on the part of guests. We will be staying there again in our travels and mark it on our GPS .

Room Tip: This is one of those places that you would drive a little out of your way to stay at, a great value...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Bob B, Thank you for completing a review on Trip Advisor about your stay in Bluffton and for the kind words you spoke of our hotel. My staff and I appreciate it and I am glad to hear that you marked it on your GPS. We hope to see you soon. Thanks, Jason Hawkins General Manager

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My boyfriend goes to Bluffton for football and I decided to make a small trip to visit him for Valentines day. We rented the kings suite with the large tub and had a great stay. The hotel is located conveniently right off the freeway by local restaurants, it was clean and the staff was very friendly. I very impressed by the large room that was set to a comfortable temperature and had everything neatly placed for all our needs. The pool wasn't crowded and the breakfast was hot and ready in the morning. I would definitely recommend to others and will be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great review about your stay in Bluffton. My staff and I appreciate your feedback. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon. Cordially, Jason Hawkins

Reviewed January 11, 2013

While traveling back to Michigan from South Carolina we chose to stay the night in Bluffton (a little more than 1/2 way home). It was New Years Eve and we wanted somewhere to stay with a pool and hot tub. The hotel was very nice as was the staff. The accommodations were top notch. Beds were very comfortable, Hotel was clean, as was the pool and hot tub. There were a lot of kids there since it was New Years Eve and everyone we met was very friendly and seemed to be having a great time. We will definitely stay there again on our travels south.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
atwanta15, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel after your stay in Bluffton. It is always nice to hear that we are doing a great job. My staff and I sincerely Thank You.

Thanks,

Jason Hawkins

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We spent one night as a family at the Comfort Inn, everything was very clean, good breakfast spread, and the hospitality was first class. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub. We spent 3 occasions in 20 hours in the pool. Great time by all. I would recommend this hotel if you are passing through or just need a night away.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

My staff and I would like to Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay in Bluffton. Your great review is appreciated. If you are ever in need of lodging in Bluffton again please let me know.

Cordially,

Jason Hawkins

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I recently returned to Bluffton to visit family. We had considered staying in Lima or Findlay but decided to stay in Bluffton. We were very glad that we made that choice. The Comfort Inn was just as we had remembered it--immaculately clean. We also felt very secure and enjoyed a delicious breakfast. Upon both check-in and check-out the staff was uncommonly friendly. The location is also ideal--close to a number of fast-food venues and also right off of I-75 affording even more dining options 20 minutes away in either Lima or Findlay. All in all, we had a wonderful stay and the next time we return to Bluffton we will most definitely once again stay at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Bluffton after your recent stay with us and THANK YOU for the great review. It is greatly appreciated and the staff and I love hearing the postive feedback.

Cordially,

Jason

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel was one of the nicest I have stayed in. It was clean, the staff was friendly, breakfast was good, pool area clean. Hotel smelled good. Rooms clean and mattress great. I have styed in some dumps in my business travel, but this one was "Great"

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay in Bluffton. Thank you also for the positive feedback that you left about your stay. I will be sure to share them with the staff. It is greatly appreciated.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bluffton
#9 of 15 in Lima
Country Inn & Suites Lima
Hampton Inn Lima
Hampton Inn Lima
#1 of 15 in Lima
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Findlay
Wingate by Wyndham Lima Downtown

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!