“Great Place to Spend New Years Eve”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bluffton
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Great Place to Spend New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

While traveling back to Michigan from South Carolina we chose to stay the night in Bluffton (a little more than 1/2 way home). It was New Years Eve and we wanted somewhere to stay with a pool and hot tub. The hotel was very nice as was the staff. The accommodations were top notch. Beds were very comfortable, Hotel was clean, as was the pool and hot tub. There were a lot of kids there since it was New Years Eve and everyone we met was very friendly and seemed to be having a great time. We will definitely stay there again on our travels south.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
atwanta15, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel after your stay in Bluffton. It is always nice to hear that we are doing a great job. My staff and I sincerely Thank You.

Thanks,

Jason Hawkins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ottawa, Ohio
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We spent one night as a family at the Comfort Inn, everything was very clean, good breakfast spread, and the hospitality was first class. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub. We spent 3 occasions in 20 hours in the pool. Great time by all. I would recommend this hotel if you are passing through or just need a night away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
My staff and I would like to Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay in Bluffton. Your great review is appreciated. If you are ever in need of lodging in Bluffton again please let me know.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I recently returned to Bluffton to visit family. We had considered staying in Lima or Findlay but decided to stay in Bluffton. We were very glad that we made that choice. The Comfort Inn was just as we had remembered it--immaculately clean. We also felt very secure and enjoyed a delicious breakfast. Upon both check-in and check-out the staff was uncommonly friendly. The location is also ideal--close to a number of fast-food venues and also right off of I-75 affording even more dining options 20 minutes away in either Lima or Findlay. All in all, we had a wonderful stay and the next time we return to Bluffton we will most definitely once again stay at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Bluffton after your recent stay with us and THANK YOU for the great review. It is greatly appreciated and the staff and I love hearing the postive feedback.

Jason
Brentwood, Tennessee
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel was one of the nicest I have stayed in. It was clean, the staff was friendly, breakfast was good, pool area clean. Hotel smelled good. Rooms clean and mattress great. I have styed in some dumps in my business travel, but this one was "Great"

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay in Bluffton. Thank you also for the positive feedback that you left about your stay. I will be sure to share them with the staff. It is greatly appreciated.
Washington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Since our daughter started attending Bluffton University in 2009, we have stayed at this Comfort Inn every time we need to go for a college event, or need an overnight after the long trip out there. What a pleasure to have such a dependable place to stay! We have never had anything but great experiences there. The staff is efficient, helpful, and friendly. The rooms are always very clean and the bathrooms spotless. We usually stay at Comfort Inns when traveling, and this one really stands out. The breakfast is excellent. We have enjoyed the pool from time to time - a nice way to relax, and it is also spotless. Recently, my husband forgot a travel case which contained important papers, etc., and called the hotel. The front desk employee that he spoke with was relentless in her search until she found it. The manager was so helpful in getting the item shipped back to us. It has been wonderful all of these years (several times a year!) to have a place to stay where we know what to expect. We will miss going there after our daughter graduates, and would definitely stay there if we are in the area. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The king suite is so nice - it is a very large room with a kitchenette.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
atwanta15, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. My staff and I appreciate the feedback and it is always nice to hear that guests are enjoying their stay. Please let me know if we do anything else for you.

Jason Hawkins, CHA
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed one night while traveling to Michigan, and our experience was excellent. Check in was prompt and efficient. Our room and bathroom were spotlessly clean, and the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the exercise room, and we would have also enjoyed the pool if we had been prepared with swimwear. Nice breakfast, with scrambled and hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, and waffles, in addition to the usual breads, bagels, pastries, and cold cereals. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We will stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor on behalf of our hotel. Thank you also for the kind words about your stay. My staff and I are always happy to hear when guests enjoy their stay. Thank You!!!
New London
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Excellent hotel for cleanliness. I have a thing for good housekeeping having managed restruants. The staff is courteous and we were able to retrieve a Mac Book Air left by one of my companions with just a simple phone call. Excellent value

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and also for the kind words. My staff and I appreciate it greatly. If you are ever in the area again please let us know.

Jason Hawkins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bluffton
Quality Inn Findlay
Hampton Inn Lima
#1 of 15 in Lima
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East
Drury Inn & Suites Findlay

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!