I stayed here for a recent business trip. It is very convenienly located to GE and P&G. There are also a couple of restaurants around the hotel. I like Panera bread and there is one right down the street. The hotel has the typical embassy suites set up; living room up front and bedroom in the back. The room has a fridge and microwave. The location was convenient to where I was going, the price was a little high for the quality of the rooms. They are looking a little worn. Since I was traveling on business the wifi was important to me and I had a lot of problems with it. The coverage was sketchy at best. I have an ipad too, so I would walk around the room to get the connection back only to have it drop soon after. I did ask the front desk about internet problems and they said there were no issues. The gym is nice. Good amount of equipment. Machines have individual tv's, so you can easily keep yourself entertained when working out. The service at the hotel was not great. I asked the front desk to see if they had a spare charger and they said they would check and let me know. Noone called me, so I had to follow-up the next morning. I also asked about newspapers. They do not deliver them to the room, so you have to hunt them down. When I went to the front desk to ask for one, the lady at the desk said they were all out but said that I could check in the restaurant or on each of the floors to see if there were any extra's laying around. I love the fact that she said that I could wander around trying to find one versus asking for a member of her staff to help. To end on a positive, the breakfast was nice. There was a lot to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RENOVATIONS ARE COMPLETE AND THE CHANGE IS INCREDIBLE .... The Embassy Suites Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash) hotel near downtown Cincinnati provides spacious two-room suites with all the comforts of home. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, the hotel has a wide variety of services and amenities designed to fit your needs. Each suite features a private bedroom, separate living room, dining/work table, two televisions, two telephones, Internet access, refrigerator, microwave, wet bar, and coffee maker. Guests also have access to an indoor saltwater pool, on-site Fitness by PreCor, and business center. The hotel offers complimentary full made-to-order breakfast each morning and beverages light snacks at the Complimentary Evening Reception. Guests are also invited to dine-in or dial up for lunch and dinner at BLU, our beautiful new Restaurant & Bar. Room Service is also available to our guests. Stay at the Embassy Suites Blue Ash hotel and enjoy the convenience of being located near many local area attractions such as Kings Island Amusement Park, Cincinnati Zoo, the Great American Ballpark, and more! Our new indoor saltwater pool is now open and with a seasonal outdoor patio for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Blue Ash
- Embassy Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash) Ohio