I stayed at this hotel on July 12, 2013 for a trip to Kings Island..... and it is an awesome hotel. Everyone there was very nice. I loved staying at this hotel. When I arrived they were making cooking and it smelled so good and they were good too. The value for the hotel was very cheap. The interior was beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. I'm from Tennessee and have a son that plays on a traveling soccer team and we have stayed at all kinds of hotels..... Atlanta Ga, Birmingham AL, Nashville Tennessee.......and many more but, nothing can compare to this one.....it was the BEST!!! I love Olga. She is a very nice and patience person. She guided me down every avenue and made my experience awesome while I was here. Trust me.... I would not lie. This hotel is the very best!!!! When I make my Kings Island trips. I will stay here again and again!!! Love this place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Jack's Casino is about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- The Blu Hotel Blue Ash, Ohio