We brought our 6 kids on a mini trip to Kings Island, we had booked another hotel online. We arrived at our prearrange hotel which was way over priced and filthy. I had a friend actually staying at Gama Suites. I messaged her and she said it was very clean and nice. I got on the phone, the night clerk was VERY pleasant and helpful. We decided we were staying there. We were very pleased. We stayed for two days w late check out. The were very accomadating and friendly. The rooms were very roomy and comfortable. Breakfast was very good for a hotel breakfast and our kids really enjoyed the pool. We would definitely stay there again and highly recommend to friends and family. Oh and only about 7-10 minutes from kings island. Thank you Gama Suites for making what looked like it was going to be a nightmare weekend a great family memory!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- The Blue Hotel Blue Ash, Ohio