I thought this was a great deal! I booked online with Expedia. It was $250 for 3 nights... Much cheaper than nearby hotels. Some of the other reviewers complained about dated decor,but I think it was quaint. The interior is like an atrium. Our room had been updated. There was a moveable flat screen mounted in the room. A couch, chair,nice king bed. Breakfast was typical continental with make your own waffles. I will say, the Danishes are were great and I wish I had tried them before the last day! The afternoon/evening cookies at the desk are amazingly delicious! Oh, and the websites do not tell you this, but they DO HAVE WIRELESS Internet and it's a great connection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Jack's Casino is about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- The Blu Hotel Blue Ash, Ohio