The hotel is on the small side which is fine. The only downside is that all of the room doors face into an open atrium area... so, when people are in it talking you can hear conversations and any other noise they are making. The atrium is pretty with the plants and a water feature. Their computer for internet access in the lobby was one of the fastest we've used. They had hot beverages available at all times including hot chocolate. They also offered chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. The breakfast was ample and they offered two types of batter for the waffles- one being chocolate- yummy! They also had a few hot items- eggs/sausage, and then breads, danishes, cereals, yogurt, fruits. It was more than adequate. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Jack's Casino is about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- The Blu Hotel Blue Ash, Ohio