This is an older hotel in a quiet area. It was classified as a suite but really was not. There was a 3 foot high knee wall that separated really the desk and door from the rest of the room. We were expecting separate sleeping and living areas. That said, the hotel was fine really. It was clean and spacious with 2 double beds and a pull out couch. Breakfast was better than I expected with lots of choices. Rooms had a small fridge, microwave and coffeepot. Coffee was also always available in the lobby. Fitness area included 1 bike, 1 really great elliptical and 1 treadmill that required a key from the front desk. That's it. Front desk was polite. Booked on Hotwire at a decent rate especially for 4 of us with breakfast including 2 teenagers visiting area colleges. Wouldn't stay here for a romantic weekend but suited us fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Jack's Casino is about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- The Blu Hotel Blue Ash, Ohio