When you drive up to the hotel, it looks new from the outside. Unfortunately the hotel needs to be updated. The lobby is very dark and sad looking.The woman who greeted us, Olga, was lovely and the warm cookies were delicious. We were upgraded to a jacuzzi room. Unfortunately, the jacuzzi is in the living room and is not useable when traveling with a family. Having it in the bathroom would be better. The room was clean, but the bathroom was very small. The shower/tub has been partially updated. They must have put a cover over the old tub, this raises the tub up and makes the shower head very low. I am only 5'4" and was almost as tall as the shower head. The bed was very comfortable. The ceilings have that popcorn effect and the walls look like dripping paint, they could make it look nicer--lots of competition in the area. Breakfast was OK. I got the room for a very good price, otherwise I would be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio