“Outstanding”

Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Everything about this place was outstanding and the staff at all levels set a standard of excellence. The location is a best for business travellers as it is located around a business industrial park area. Well worth a repeat visit when one is in the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Noel J
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed here with my daughter on the Thanksgiving weekend. The suites are nice and spacious and are well worth the small extra charge per day. I liked the location,.... easy to get on the Interstate and also just a few miles from Kenwood Mall. I liked the hotel store which had all sorts of knick-knacks and the breakfast area had a nice assortment of coffee and foods.
My biggest compliment goes to the reception people that were given my daughter's phone. My daughter forgot her phone in the room. The receptionist called me right away and within a few days we got the phone in the mail. I asked for it to be sent by the cheapest way possible which was by USPS in a padded envelope. Well done to the staff for going above and beyond the call of duty, especially on a holiday long-weekend. I'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay the extra dollars for a suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mark N
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you very much with sharing your time during the holiday season with us, and very nice to hear that you and your family enjoyed their stay. It is our pleasure to return your daughter's phone back here; I can only imagine the stress she had not knowing where it was. My front desk associates were very happy to help her out; especially during this holiday season.

Wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel location is off the interstate a bit in a type of business industrial park. Since we stayed on the weekend after Thanksgiving, the area was extremely quiet and easy to get around. The hotel was very nice and I loved that our suite was actually 2 separate rooms. This made it feel more like a small apartment with plenty of room for 5 people. The bed was so comfortable, and best of all, it was very clean! Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dedica
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us this weekend, I glad everyone enjoyed a relaxing weekend. I will pass along your compliments to my housekeeping associates. Have a very nice holiday season.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The stay was excellent, room wonderful and service was over and above. The manager helped out with some purchases made through the mail - both those that came here on purpose and forwarding others to the correct address. All was done with courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism. I definitely recommend this motel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Nov 14, 15 2013 was stormy weather but a nice, friendly staff. They should learn the area a little better, gave me wrong directions to walk to local Buffalo Wild Wings, but other than that it was nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark M
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Mark, thank you for staying with us, and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay here at Courtyard. I am very sorry that my associates had passed along incorrect directions to Buffalo Wild Wings; I will share your experience with my associates, and review the importance of passing along correct directions, and when in doubt double check the directions. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Cincinnati.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We came here on Oct. 19th to the 20th of 2013 for my husband and my 1 year anniversary. The staff was great, as was the location. The room was great, the bathroom just as good. Service was great as well but the front staff does need to know what restaurants are in the area better, they could only tell me one besides the one that was next door, so we had to use our gps to find a place to eat. The pool was freezing cold and the hot top was way way to hot. The bed was comfy to just relax on but to sleep on for the night it was a nightmare. I woke up several times trying to get comfy as did my husband. We both woke up with headaches and backaches. We had a nice time but for the bed and pool area we won't be going back. Also the only elevator was at the backside of the hotel so you have to park in the back of the hotel just to use it and our room was upstairs in the middle of the hotel.

Room Tip: If you do stay here make sure you ask for a room on the backside of the hotel overlooking the courty...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I am very sorry to hear that our guest room beds made it very uncomfortable to sleep; our rooms were recently renovated this year, and each mattress and box spring was replaced, as well. I would like to gain a better understanding and review the specific room, so I may make any necessary changes. I will also share your review with my maintenance department, and insure we take corrective actions and provide our guests with proper temperatures in the pool and spa.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed there for first time and was surprised that they serve Starbucks coffee in their Bistro --
breakfast was served promptly, reasonably priced and great for travelers who want to eat where they stay. I sat in a booth with a TV that I could watch and check traffic and weather while I ate.
Breakfast is from 6:30 to 9:30 am and dinner is served for a few hours too.
This is a little known treasure that wasn't mentioned on the website so I wanted to share it with anyone passing through.
Room was immaculate, newly upgraded, pool and jacuzzi were too.
I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business