WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Coral Springs, Florida
“Nice Marriott Courtyard”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We were here for business and had a conference room as well as 2 sleeping rooms. Very comfortable beds and lots of pillows. Nice flat screen TV's and mini fridge in the room. The front desk people were very nice and helpful. I would recommend to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rick K, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for posting your very nice comment regarding my front desk associates and our guest rooms. I will definitely share your experience with my entire team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Franklin, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here two nights while my husband was in Cincy for business. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping and offers all regular amenities. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful, even giving us a corkscrew and glasses for our bottle of wine. Fitness room is adequate, but equipment shaky and some TVs on equipment not functional.
My main concern with this hotel is that cleaning staff stay in the hallway most of the day, are very noisy and leave dirty laundry on the floor in the hallway. I have stayed in many hotels and this is the first one where staff seem to be camped out outside my door from 7am on. I realize this hotel probably caters to business travelers who are up and gone early. But for someone who actually stays at the hotel during the day, this might not be the right choice.

Room Tip: We were on noisy first floor with sliding glass door to courtyard. Maybe second floor would be quiet...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Kim:

Thank you for taking time to post your recent experience at my hotel. I will share your positive comments to my front desk associates, and will also meet with my housekeeping associates regarding the morning noise. Your comments are greatly appreciated, and look forward to addressing your concerns, immediately. Thank You.
Midwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed for a recent Hockey Tournament. The Room was very clean and comfortable. The Staff is outstanding and very pleasant. My son reakky enjoyed the pool and hot tub area.

There are several good Restaurant options located nearby. I would recommend this Hotel option for the Cincinnati Area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rick K, Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while attending your son's hockey tournament, and taking the extra time to post your experience about your stay. We enjoy seeing our hockey groups come back every Fall and Winter. Best Regards. Rick Kimmel - General Manager.
Maumee, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights with my daughter for a soccer tournament. The room was clean, as was the pool and hot tub area. The prices weren't bad in the small food section in the lobby. The beds were too soft for my taste though. Located within walking distance of a few restaurants. I would recommend a stay here if you are in the Cincinnati area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I am glad that your enjoyed the pool, spa, and our Bistro. I am very pleased to announce that we will be updating our mattresses and box springs early part of 2013. Hopefully your daughter's team did well in the tournament.

Rick Kimmel - GM
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were in town for a softball tournament and had decided not to stay where we had stayed in previous years. Chose this marriott as we have family that works in the industry with Marriott and got us a discounted rate. They originally swapped our reservation with someone else but were very quick in fixing the issue. Great bed!! Just wish the pillows were bigger...Would definitely stay herer again!!

Room Tip: Request a Courtyard view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to post your comment. I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay while visiting Cincinnati. Regarding the pillows; I am happy to announce that we have begun purchasing all new and larger foam and feather pillows for all our guest rooms. Hope to see you on your next visit.

Rick Kimmel
Woodstock, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family had a wedding in Blue Ash and everyone stayed in the Embassy Suites across the street. There wasn't a room available for us so we stayed at the Marriott for one night. Then one became available at the embassy suites. I have to say I would choose the Marriott over the Embassy Suites because the rooms were much nicer, with updated appliances, tv and clean rooms. The downfall was the breakfast was not included. It had good quick options to buy but I felt they were overpriced. The Embassy Suites across the street needed to be updated and the rooms were not as nice (however they were the suite style- which are nice but not necessary for my husband and I.) I liked that the Embassy had breakfast- that was pretty delicious and they have areas where large groups could spend time together. But if you are just looking for a room and small group housing I'd go to the Marriott. I will say the Marriott felt empty while the Embassy Suites was at capacity. While the staff at E.S. was very hospitable I didn't feel that they could keep up with the demand of the full number of guests that they had.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rick K, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for staying with us in September while attending a f family wedding, and posting your note about our nice rooms. Courtyard as a brand is changing from buffet style breakfast, and opeining The Bistro, which offers more variety, healthier options for both breakfast and dinner. Thank you again.

Best Regards,
Delaware, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights in June with my son's sports team. It was a typical Courtyard by Marriott - clean, spacious rooms, up to date, clean pool area, and nice staff. We had a great time hanging out in the lobby/bar area. Thanks for another great stay at a Marriott property.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends