“Clean, Good Value and a little dated”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We stayed here one night while transiting Cincinnati. The hotel has free parking unlike downtown, big plus if you’re just driving through. It is directly off of I-71, so it is very easy to get to. We received a very good rate and felt it was a good value overall. The room was fine and clean. The common spaces of the hotel seem a bit dated, which I have found to be the case with other suburban Crown Plazas over the years. Bottom line: I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Danny H, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear JNPnPit:
Thank you for taking time out of the busy holiday season to write a review of the Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash. I agree with you that free parking is a great perk. I will pass along your comments to the rest of the staff of the hotel. Happy Holidays - Danny Hill, General Manager

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Our Associational office visited Cincinnati this past Monday and Tuesday, December 16-17 for possible mission partnerships. It was wonderful! The beds are very comfortable, the service is phenomenal, and the staff was very courteous and helpful! They allowed us to use meeting rooms and also made sure that we had everything we needed! Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Crystal B:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Crowne Plaza Cincinnati Blue Ash. I am pleased to hear that the entire staff exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards, Danny Hill, General Manager

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was with a group when we stayed at this hotel. The room was very comfortable and everything was very clean. The buffet breakfast was included with the room and it was good and included a variety of breakfast items. The service was also excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Danny H, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Jackie C:
Thank you for commenting about your recent stay here at the Crowne Plaza Cincinnati Blue Ash. Erin, Heidi, Curtis, Mark and Randy have all received accolades via the Crowne Plaza and Intercontinental Hotels Group "One Step Ahead" program for the outstanding service they provided for you and your husband. I apologize for the sheets not being soft enough. Our new bedding package includes 250 thread count sheets. I have made our housekeeping department aware so they can make sure the sheets are being laundered properly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Hope to see you again. Regards - Danny Hill, General Manager

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Friends and I experienced a prompt, efficient check-in. We hoped to watch football from the lounge but were disappointed to be told it didn't open until 5 p.m. The room was very spacious for 3 adults, with a king-size bed and a sofa bed, a microwave and refrigerator, and was extremely clean. A wet bar with a spacious countertop was a real convenience for beverages and snacks. The hot buffet breakfast was ample and service commendable. The only disappointment was at check-out, when the desk clerk didn't offer a receipt for a large amount of cash in payment and took exception when I requested one. Not good! With mostly a positive experience, we'd be likely to visit this location again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sharon B:
Thank you for taking your valuable time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Cincinnati Blue Ash. I was very pleased that our staff gave you commendable service. I apologize that our desk clerk did not provide you with a receipt upon request. The only exception that receipts are not provided are with certain bookings through Hotwire and Priceline. In these cases, all receipts must come from either Priceline or Hotwire. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again if you have reason to return to the area. Best regards - Danny Hill, General Manager.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but I just had to commend the fabulous service we received during our stay. My husband and I stayed three nights. The staff is wonderful we were ALWAYS greeted with a smile and I am amazed because I noticed several of them work ALL day but still can greet with a smile..I would especially like to thank Erin...Heidi..Curtis and Mark for making our stay so enjoyable we noticed all your hard work! Breakfast was very good and the chef was so very sweet as well. Great place to stay would definitely return. Only negative...I thought the sheets were not very soft...I removed the top sheet because it made noise when we turned during the night...that seemed to make our nights much better.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Danny H, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Jackie C:
Thanks for writing comments about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza and I am glad to hear that your three night stay was made enjoyable by the hotel Associates. I will pass your comments along to Erin, Heidi, Curtis, Mark and Randy. I will pass your comments about the sheets on to our Executive Housekeeper. Thanks again - Danny Hill, General Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just returned from a shopping trip with a friend. We stayed here last year and enjoyed our stay. So we decided to return again this year. The hotel is very close to Kenwood shopping center and lots of other shopping areas.

We had a spacious two room suite which was very clean and comfortable. It had a small kitchen area with a sink, microwave and fridge. There was a desk, sofa bed, chair and ottoman. Each room had a tv. The only issue I have is that we requested two beds and this is the second year that we were issued a room with only one bed. I do not consider a sofa bed as honoring a room with two beds request. We shared the king bed for the second year in a row.

The sink area was outside the bathroom, which is fine. But the bathroom had only a toilet and tub. It would be nice to have a counter or something in there to set your things on.

We received two drink tickets per day and one free breakfast per day. The bar area is nice and we enjoyed our drinks. Breakfast was good with plenty of items to choose from. The attendant was very pleasant.

There is a very nice pool area, but we did not use it. Overall our stay was enjoyable.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear SportsmomMichigan:
Thank you for taking time to write comments about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza hotel. This hotel does NOT have two-room suites with two double beds, just king beds with a full size sleeper sofa. Please keep this in mind if your book with us again next year. All of our two bedded room are standard sized rooms. I am pleased to hear that your overall stay way enjoyable.
We look forward to seeing you next year. Best regards - Danny Hill, General Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Spent two nights this past weekend at Crowne Plaza Blue Ash and we couldn't have been more pleased with the facility, the staff, with the food and drink.
The rooms are clean and confortable, the staff friendly and helpful.
We were in the "Quiet Zone" floor and it was peaceful and quiet.
The breakfast buffet was warm and wonderful. Though not eating dinner in the restaurant we did enjoy evening drinks there, the atmosphere was attractive and comfortable while the bartender was very friendly. We would stay there again and recommend that others do as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Danny H, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Frameman:
Thanks for taking your valuable time to write a review of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Blue Ash. I was pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that the staff treated you well. I will pass you comments along to all of our Associates. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you in the future. Regards - Danny O. Hill, GM