“Our go-to Indian place.”
Review of Azad India Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Azad India Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Description: I do not own this restaurant, I just visited this restaurant and liked the food and wanted to write a review but could not find the same on your site. or a way to add the restaurant. Thanks.
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great food, great naan, good service but we mostly get take out. We've tried a couple other places but come back here. The saag paneer and chicken tika masala are great. Go!

1  Thank srb96bravo

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I came to Cincinnati form Cleveland for a business trip and for dinner I went to Azad. I had a great experience, the food was excellent and service is top of that. I had chicken tikka masala and garlic nan with Indian beer Tajmahal. For the desert I have delious home made mango ice-cream. All over I enjoyed my dinner and I realy recommended this restaurnat to everyone.

1  Thank peter g