“Not Better!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Several times ,I visited that restaurant but It was not clean! I ordered Falefel dinner plate.4 small pieces of Falafels and side of some hummus and greens.It was $15 dolar around.its too expensive than expecting . Wait staff were friendly but food and value are Not Better ! I m sure there is better Mid-Eastern Mediterrenean Restaurant than here in the Town.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Mediterranean

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We choose this place based upon the recommendations of other tripadvisor reviewers, and they did not let us down. The food was spectacular and even my 12 year old son stepped outside of his comfort zone with the Chicken Kebab, and loved it SO MUCH, he tried to recreate the spice mix at the Findlay Farmers Market the next day! The calamari appetizer was terrific, crunchy, and flavorful. I had the Doner Kebab, both lamb and beef, and it was spectacular.

The service was superb, absolutely professional! The ambiance, well, not fancy, but it was clean and comfortable. I'd gladly trade fancy carpeting and chandeliers for good food any day. Don't be fooled by the location (in an unassuming strip mall) go there,and have some great food!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've eaten at Cafe Mediterranean 3 times this months: the same time period as the reviewer who found it to be dirty and outdated. I honestly think there's been a mix-up and she was a different place. Literally. The place is scrupulously clean. The wait staff is forever tidying, bringing fresh plates and silver for each course, etc. The room is far from dated; in fact, it was just remodeled when the restaurant opened about a year ago. The proprietor is always there, keeping an eagle eye on all operations.

We aways try to avoid chains and like to eat healthy food, and appreciate both the quality of the food and the gracious welcome and level of service we get here. As others have said, the staff offers leads on what looks best each night.

2  Thank PG58
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I ate there last week with a co-worker. The interior is outdated and felt unclean. My friend had something floating in her water, and the plates were dusty. The food was good, but I'm not sure if I can get past the cleanliness issue to eat there again

2  Thank Luv2BeGrandma
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Service was good but the food was not authentic. Seems to be spiced and set more for the American palate than for the Middle Eastern one.Place seemed clean and the fact they have wine now made it a better place to go. The food was decent but pretty pricey. It is the best of it's kind anywhere near here so I will return.

1  Thank Michael A