Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash
$119
$71
  • Room Service
  • Fitness center
All reviewsroom was cleanbob evans restaurantupgraded roomwifi worked welloff the highwayhotel reviewcincy areathe staff was friendly and helpfulconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againa great place to staymotelpillowsratespetsinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

The renovated rooms were a pleasant surprise! Comfortable bed, clean room!It made us pleased we are Red Roof Inn card members! When we travel through Cincinatti again, we will make this our stop. Our only complaint was not enough pillows for a king bed....

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank VetteCop29
rri103, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Red Roof in Blue Ash has done a great job with renovating their rooms. The room I stayed in was very clean and fresh. The mattress and bedding was new. I felt very comfortable and safe in that location. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
rri103, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof.

ViJay Joshi

Red Roof Inn - Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Rood Inn Cincinnati Northeast Blue Ash location and to my surprise they had done some very appealing upgrades.

First of all, the Superior King room was very clean, it had new carpet, newly painted walls, new door key security feature and newer/better mattresses (firm and comfortable with mattress covers) that sat higher off the floor. I was able to get some work done and the WiFi worked just fine.

I was very pleased and impressed with the upgrades. The price was great too!

I'll definitely go back.

Room Tip: Preferrably the rooms on the back side of either building at this location are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
rri103, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Pros: Very clean, modern amenities, comfy bed, great internet, nice flat-screen television, easy access to restaurants, plenty of parking (rooms have outside entrances)

Cons: Highway-related noise, no hair-dryer (but I had my own with me)

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the highway as possible and where other guests may not be right next to you too.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stopped at this motel on our trip from Louisville, KY to Ontario. The motel and staff exceeded our expectations greatly. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and fresh. Everything in the room worked well and the beds and other furniture were in good condition. I would certainly stay at this motel again and would gladly recommend it to anyone needing to stop for the night on I-71. Again, very impressive, especially for the price!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, south side of the building towards the south end of the property.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business