“Great Experiance”

Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed June 16, 2012

During our son's residency program we stayed at Wingate, Blue Ash. Checking in was quick and handled very professionally. Lobby was organized and our room clean, well furnished and comfortable. Day before our program we had checked in early afternoon and had plenty of time for sight seeing and dining. Staff at the front desk was very courteous, spent enough time with us suggesting various options, proper directions and treated us with freshly baked chocolate chips cookies. Next morning we spent about half an hour in Jim, equipments and facility were clean. Continental breakfast, warm and cold, had more than enough choice. Overall, the property is clean, service is great, very well managed and certainly recommend to every one.

3  Thank Kirit P

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great place to stay with family and friends. We met our friends with their children at this hotel and were very happy with the hotel rooms, the complimentary breakfast and the pool area for the children. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful and provided information regarding local places to visit with children. The rooms were also clean and well cared for. Overall a great stay I would definitely recommend it to our friends and family. We plan to meet our friends again this summer and have already booked our rooms at this hotel.

3  Thank sandy D D
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I travel periodically for pleasure and family events. Recently I stayed at this property. The front office staff was very courteous and helpful. The property condition looks like new. Lcation is about 20-25 minutes from Cincinnati Downtown.

I would highly recommend this to any traveler based on service and location.

John S.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jayant S
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I trave quite a bit for work. As a woman I like to saty in a safe and inviting place that I can get work done in . I like the free breakfast and shuttle. The staff is wonderful. Nicest people i have meet . Great Customer service. It counts when you trave every week. The rooms were clean and udated which also make a big difference. Loved the Free WIFI and Breakfast. I definetly my hotel for trave form now on when I am in Cincnnati for wor and pleasure. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Spend a weekend with relatives in the Blue Ash area and our stay at the Wingate Inn was satisfying! The front desk staff was courteous, friendly and very helpful. The room were well equipped, spacious and very clean and the continental breakfast was great. The Hotel is not too far from Kings Island and Kenwood Mall!! Downtown Cincinnati.is only 20- 25 mins. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to staying here again when we go back to Cincinnati to visit our family.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I travel a lot both for business and pleasure.As such I appreciate when you are felt welcome.
During my recent travel I had pleasant stay at this property.Staff was friendly and breakfast was great.

Room Tip: First floor was good.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stayed here over the weekend with my family. The front desk was helpful and provided us with directions to the places that we wanted to go. The breakfast was nice and fresh. The hotel was easy to find since it was right off the expressway and near a lot of restaurants. Will stay there again next time we are in town!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ash
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
Hampton Inn Blue Ash/Cincinnati
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash? Share your experiences!