“Nice Wingate”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
McLean, Virginia
“Nice Wingate”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I travel periodically for pleasure and family events. Recently I stayed at this property. The front office staff was very courteous and helpful. The property condition looks like new. Lcation is about 20-25 minutes from Cincinnati Downtown.

I would highly recommend this to any traveler based on service and location.

John S.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Jayant S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I trave quite a bit for work. As a woman I like to saty in a safe and inviting place that I can get work done in . I like the free breakfast and shuttle. The staff is wonderful. Nicest people i have meet . Great Customer service. It counts when you trave every week. The rooms were clean and udated which also make a big difference. Loved the Free WIFI and Breakfast. I definetly my hotel for trave form now on when I am in Cincnnati for wor and pleasure. Thanks

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Spend a weekend with relatives in the Blue Ash area and our stay at the Wingate Inn was satisfying! The front desk staff was courteous, friendly and very helpful. The room were well equipped, spacious and very clean and the continental breakfast was great. The Hotel is not too far from Kings Island and Kenwood Mall!! Downtown Cincinnati.is only 20- 25 mins. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to staying here again when we go back to Cincinnati to visit our family.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I travel a lot both for business and pleasure.As such I appreciate when you are felt welcome.
During my recent travel I had pleasant stay at this property.Staff was friendly and breakfast was great.

Room Tip: First floor was good.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stayed here over the weekend with my family. The front desk was helpful and provided us with directions to the places that we wanted to go. The breakfast was nice and fresh. The hotel was easy to find since it was right off the expressway and near a lot of restaurants. Will stay there again next time we are in town!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I travel a lot for business. I was welcomed in by friendly staff who got me to my room very quickly because i cam in pretty late. The room was very comfortable . I felt like I was at home. The staff was amazing. I felt like I was part of the family. The breakfast was very good also. I will defintly stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fishers, IN
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed at this hotel Sat., Nov. 12 just for one night. A friend and I were meeting up for a girls weekend of shopping and all the usual hotels we go to were booked up with Bengals and Steelers fans. Everything was clean. I don't know if they were short-staffed unexpectedly or what, but several times when I went to the front desk, there was no one there. It would be awesome if restaurants added a bell or something to the front desk so you don't have to go looking around and saying "yoo hoo!" when no one is there.

The free breakfast deal was a bit of a fiasco which wasn't exactly the hotel's fault, but I think they could have helped improve the situation. There were alot of kids there so the line for the one and only waffle maker was long, and slow. Kids were trying to handle this themselves which is a bit risky since this was an industrial unit that got very hot. The waffles were sticking and the kids were trying to (slowly, tediously) scrape out the maker between waffles. There was a staff member busily refilling things, but she didn't think to stop and offer to get things moving along with a long line of people. Parents were letting their kids try to do the waffles, which was annoying. (Buy them a wafflemaker at home if you want to teach them- don't do it with people waiting in line for breakfast!) Anyway, in the end we got in the car and drove to a Cracker Barrel about 8 minutes away.

This hotel might want to consider some plants or seating in the lobby area. It's just not very inviting (by contrast, most Marriott Fairfield Inns in this same price range seem much more inviting when you walk in).

There is NOT very much around this hotel in the immediate area, by the way. It's really a business area. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings down the road and a place based on a firehouse, but there's no fast food nearby if you need something quick and close.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ash
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#11 of 18 in Blue Ash

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash? Share your experiences!