$110
$107
GardenInn.com
Quality Hotel(Blue Ash)
$84
The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
$61
$129
$109
$102
Priceline
All reviewspillow topfront deskindoor poolthe breakfast areanext morningnice place to staytwo nightsgreat customer servicewould stay againcomfortable bedsinterstatecincinnatifrigpluglaptop
Reviewed June 22, 2010

It was a good experience with colleagues and staying together was a good move as it sort of occupied all of us in meetings. Good arrangements for conferences and fantastic collection of dishes for dinner and b'fast.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2010

FYI: This hotel is available on Hotwire- I booked it for around $57.

This is a standard HI Express, which is a good thing. There's free internet, a fridge in the room, huge beds, and a nice desk in the room. The shower/bath area is nice as well.

The staff was friendly and recommended some places to eat. We must have had different staff than the previous reviewers.

The night we were there, the hotel was somewhat overrun with kids. There's a pool which looked like it might be fun for the family.

One thing I don't understand is why this and other hotels located out in this area. It's pretty inconvenient to get to- I suppose that most of its clientele consists of the area businesses.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2010

Nice hotel for the money. Not plush but it was still nice. GREAT bed - slept wonderfully. I would def stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2009

Dirty room, complete with handprints on the mirrors around the beat up jacuzzi tub with a busted faucet. Rude employees at the front desk. Shame. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

The shower was nice, that's about all they have going for them.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zyrra
Reviewed November 20, 2007

The room was adequate - king sized bed, chair, desk w/chair, tv, dresser, night stands, fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board. Sheets had stains - glad we brought our own. Bathroom had hairs in the shower and sink - glad we had cleaning supplies. Our room was at the end of the hall and since the hotel was mostly empty for the weekend that wasn't a bad thing. If we had been there during the week, I am fearful that would have been a problem as it was RIGHT next to the stairwell and the door slamming would be noisy. The hotel also backs up to a freightline/trucking depot which was somewhat bothersome because of the diesel noise. Located near business/office parks with a decent amount of distance between the hotel and I-275 so there's not a lot of highway noise as with some hotels. Staff was accomodating with our requests (no maid service, extra towels, etc). Typical continental breakfast (eggs, toast, ceral, muffins, etc). I thought it was a little pricy given the fact that it did not meet my cleanliness standards (no bugs, but stains and hairs bother me - I know it's a hotel, but I don't want to see evidence that someone else has slept in the bed or used the shower/sink). If booking under AAA/CAA check to see that there's not a better rate under the "best rate" or other options as was the case with our reservation.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kennedyt04