All reviewspillow topfront deskindoor poolthe breakfast areanext morningnice place to staytwo nightsgreat customer servicewould stay againcomfortable bedsinterstatecincinnatifrigpluglaptop
Reviewed October 11, 2009

Dirty room, complete with handprints on the mirrors around the beat up jacuzzi tub with a busted faucet. Rude employees at the front desk. Shame. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

The shower was nice, that's about all they have going for them.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zyrra
Reviewed November 20, 2007

The room was adequate - king sized bed, chair, desk w/chair, tv, dresser, night stands, fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board. Sheets had stains - glad we brought our own. Bathroom had hairs in the shower and sink - glad we had cleaning supplies. Our room was at the end of the hall and since the hotel was mostly empty for the weekend that wasn't a bad thing. If we had been there during the week, I am fearful that would have been a problem as it was RIGHT next to the stairwell and the door slamming would be noisy. The hotel also backs up to a freightline/trucking depot which was somewhat bothersome because of the diesel noise. Located near business/office parks with a decent amount of distance between the hotel and I-275 so there's not a lot of highway noise as with some hotels. Staff was accomodating with our requests (no maid service, extra towels, etc). Typical continental breakfast (eggs, toast, ceral, muffins, etc). I thought it was a little pricy given the fact that it did not meet my cleanliness standards (no bugs, but stains and hairs bother me - I know it's a hotel, but I don't want to see evidence that someone else has slept in the bed or used the shower/sink). If booking under AAA/CAA check to see that there's not a better rate under the "best rate" or other options as was the case with our reservation.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kennedyt04
Reviewed August 22, 2007

We stayed at this hotel during our trip to Ohio to see the Cincinnati Zoo and Kings Island. This hotel was great, the service was great as well. Anytime we needed something or something done, it was always immediately taken care of or at least within a reasonable time period.
This is not far at all from the attraction, yet it is far enough away that it's quiet and peaceful. The only drawbacks there were (yet it didn't really bother us) was that the bathroom door would not lock and the view was of a parking lot.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay at it again without even thinking twice.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Kristina76
Reviewed November 16, 2006

The hotel is nice and the service was above average. The breakfast was decent for what was served, same as most with eggs, toast, muffins, donuts, various juices and cereals. We paid $102 after taxes per night. I would recommend this for the traveler. Rooms were very well kept and clean.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank Travel_noise
Reviewed October 28, 2005

I stayed at this hotel and moved in the middle of the night because there was a roach in the bathroom. I went next door to the Hampton Inn, where I was very pleased.
Do NOT stay at this hotel, it is horrible and the service ---!

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business