All reviewspillow topfront deskindoor poolthe breakfast areanext morningnice place to staytwo nightsgreat customer servicewould stay againcomfortable bedsinterstatecincinnatifrigpluglaptop
Reviewed August 6, 2004

My family and I visited Cincinnati from July 17th through July 20th. We spent all three nights in this hotel. I always expect that Holiday Inn hotels will be above average but this hotel is awesome!! It is located in a more secluded, industrial type area of the city. We visited Kings Island two days while there and found the travel time to be about 10 minutes. Access to the interstate was not as convenient as most, but certainly not bad.

My wife was extremely happy to find a spotless room with nice comfortable beds (they even use real fitted sheets). Our room consisted of three adults and two children and we had plenty of room for one of the children in the floor.

The pool is indoors and heated but a little on the small side. The children really enjoyed it one evening.

There are not alot of restaurants in the immediate area with the exception of the Applebees next door. Anytime that I am close to an Applebees, I am happy (I love the Blondie for dessert). You can easily find just about any restaurant that you like between the hotel and Kings Island.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting this area. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned and restocked with fresh linens every day.

Shannon Jackson

3  Thank shakejackson
Reviewed May 14, 2004

OMG!! This is the best Holdiay Inn ever. It is convinently located just outside of Cincinnati. I traveled up there mid-april with three children under 13 and we enjoyed this hotel so much.It was clean, very clean. Staff very friendly and most helpful. Beautifully decorated lobby. It has a great Indoor pool and fitness center. The next morning it had a great continental buffet. My children were very happy, so I was very happy.That evening the front desk staff gave us easy directions to go to dinner. We were only about 5 exits from downtown Cincinnati and the Zoo which was our destination. And only 3 exits from King's Island amusement park. Near plenty of shopping and restaurants. Great location. The room was very nice and large. Recommend to all. thanks for listening

4  Thank Inspire22445