New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Santa Fe
“Save your MONEY!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

The (female) front desk attendant had the worst attitude, when I asked a simple question about the Blue Ash city. I can’t take anymore-bad customer service and refuse to waste my money. So, I will not stay at any Holiday Inn Hotel in any city, I will pay extra for good service. Finally, the entire night I was not comfortable in the room and they over charged use for NO reason! Save your money!

Room Tip: Stay in a clean hotel!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear John A,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am deeply sorry for the unacceptable service you have received from our staff. I assure you that this is not the norm you should expect from our hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHG Care

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lafayette, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

While the room was as clean and comfortable as expected, the breakfast/service was unusual for Holiday Inn Express. Breakfast was lacking several items (boiled eggs, regular oatmeal, coffee was empty, and the help was not interested in accommodating guests.)
Unusual but needed to be noted.

Room Tip: King room is spacious.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank blazensammy
Manager3536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thank you for your stay with us. We strive to make sure each and every guest has a stress free and comfortable stay. I noted your issues with the breakfast, Breakfast is normally from 6 to 930 every morning. We try to keep a few items out a little later to accommodate everyone. I will talk to the staff and make sure all items are kept fresh and available for all guests.
Again thank you for your business. The whole staff is looking forward to seeing you again!
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed here with hotwire for $53 before fees. Tis was on a safe industrial park. Very comfy beds. The room was good size with a couch and desk with chair. A good size fridge and microwave. Bathroom was ok.breakfSt area was very small. Get up early to avoid all the kids (we were on the weekend) good gluten free items of yoplait yogurt bananas and I st oatmeal. Coffee was awful at the desk the. Est bet is to strongly Brew your in room coffee . There was good free wifi. Free computer in the lobby. Lots of outlets and lights in the room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We strive to offer a great product with great value at the same time. The couch and desk you mentioned was part of our recently completed rennovations thank you for the compliments! Hopefully we will see you again soon!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

The Holiday Inn Express in Blue Ash, OH is a great place to stay! My room was very clean, the king size bed was very comfortable. The Customer Service was outstanding, the price was right and the continental breakfast was a plus. I stay at this hotel every time I come in town.

3 Thank Sheila M
Manager3536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Thank you for your great comments. Our hotel strives to make each and every stay a hassle free and peaceful one. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the area.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

This is a very clean hotel with a good staff! I have stayed in several of the hotels in this area and this is one of the best. Clean rooms, flat screen TV's and good location!

1 Thank Greg W
South Fulton, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stay at HIE Blue Ash about every other month when visiting my corporate office in Blue Ash. I have never been disappointed with my stay there and if you book online you can get a decent nightly rate.

1 Thank msmintn
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed here for one night after visiting Kings Island for the day. One of the specific reasons for staying here was because I wanted to watch a program on HBO. I was told several hours prior to check in by the hotel front desk that HBO and Showtime was available. It was only after I checked in and was preparing to watch the program that I found out that HBO was not available.
Breakfast was okay and I felt that it was a nice and clean hotel. The walls are very thin it is very easy to hear the floors from upstairs. The staff was friendly and apologetic when they realized that they made a mistake when informing me that HBO was available.
Overall, I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Use top floor to prevent noise
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family