All reviewspillow topfront deskindoor poolthe breakfast areanext morningnice place to staytwo nightsgreat customer servicewould stay againcomfortable bedsinterstatecincinnatifrigpluglaptop
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed here with hotwire for $53 before fees. Tis was on a safe industrial park. Very comfy beds. The room was good size with a couch and desk with chair. A good size fridge and microwave. Bathroom was ok.breakfSt area was very small. Get up early to avoid all the kids (we were on the weekend) good gluten free items of yoplait yogurt bananas and I st oatmeal. Coffee was awful at the desk the. Est bet is to strongly Brew your in room coffee . There was good free wifi. Free computer in the lobby. Lots of outlets and lights in the room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager3536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We strive to offer a great product with great value at the same time. The couch and desk you mentioned was part of our recently completed rennovations thank you for the compliments! Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

The Holiday Inn Express in Blue Ash, OH is a great place to stay! My room was very clean, the king size bed was very comfortable. The Customer Service was outstanding, the price was right and the continental breakfast was a plus. I stay at this hotel every time I come in town.

3  Thank Sheila M
Manager3536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Thank you for your great comments. Our hotel strives to make each and every stay a hassle free and peaceful one. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

This is a very clean hotel with a good staff! I have stayed in several of the hotels in this area and this is one of the best. Clean rooms, flat screen TV's and good location!

1  Thank Greg W
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stay at HIE Blue Ash about every other month when visiting my corporate office in Blue Ash. I have never been disappointed with my stay there and if you book online you can get a decent nightly rate.

1  Thank msmintn
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed here for one night after visiting Kings Island for the day. One of the specific reasons for staying here was because I wanted to watch a program on HBO. I was told several hours prior to check in by the hotel front desk that HBO and Showtime was available. It was only after I checked in and was preparing to watch the program that I found out that HBO was not available.
Breakfast was okay and I felt that it was a nice and clean hotel. The walls are very thin it is very easy to hear the floors from upstairs. The staff was friendly and apologetic when they realized that they made a mistake when informing me that HBO was available.
Overall, I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Use top floor to prevent noise
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family