“Close location newer hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Denver, Colorado
“Close location newer hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed here with hotwire for $53 before fees. Tis was on a safe industrial park. Very comfy beds. The room was good size with a couch and desk with chair. A good size fridge and microwave. Bathroom was ok.breakfSt area was very small. Get up early to avoid all the kids (we were on the weekend) good gluten free items of yoplait yogurt bananas and I st oatmeal. Coffee was awful at the desk the. Est bet is to strongly Brew your in room coffee . There was good free wifi. Free computer in the lobby. Lots of outlets and lights in the room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager3536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We strive to offer a great product with great value at the same time. The couch and desk you mentioned was part of our recently completed rennovations thank you for the compliments! Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

The Holiday Inn Express in Blue Ash, OH is a great place to stay! My room was very clean, the king size bed was very comfortable. The Customer Service was outstanding, the price was right and the continental breakfast was a plus. I stay at this hotel every time I come in town.

3 Thank Sheila M
Manager3536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Thank you for your great comments. Our hotel strives to make each and every stay a hassle free and peaceful one. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the area.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

This is a very clean hotel with a good staff! I have stayed in several of the hotels in this area and this is one of the best. Clean rooms, flat screen TV's and good location!

1 Thank Greg W
South Fulton, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stay at HIE Blue Ash about every other month when visiting my corporate office in Blue Ash. I have never been disappointed with my stay there and if you book online you can get a decent nightly rate.

1 Thank msmintn
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed here for one night after visiting Kings Island for the day. One of the specific reasons for staying here was because I wanted to watch a program on HBO. I was told several hours prior to check in by the hotel front desk that HBO and Showtime was available. It was only after I checked in and was preparing to watch the program that I found out that HBO was not available.
Breakfast was okay and I felt that it was a nice and clean hotel. The walls are very thin it is very easy to hear the floors from upstairs. The staff was friendly and apologetic when they realized that they made a mistake when informing me that HBO was available.
Overall, I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Use top floor to prevent noise
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank 4realguy
Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on 6-10,11,12 in one room and 6-15 in another room. By the ending of the first stay when I went to work on Monday morning the 13th I had little red bumps on my abdomin and thighs. They mildly itched and I didn't think anything about it. By the next stay the red bumps where itching like crazy. When I got up on the morning of the 16th I had got bitten even more, this time to my back and the back of my thighs. I went to work and had a doctor look at the bites and he told me they where bed bug bites. I thus turned around and call the GM to inform him of this situation. Well here it is a week later and there is still NO resolution. The GM keeps telling me that he is waiting on the owners of the hotel to tell him what to do, waiting on the inspection report to come back. I told the GM that I wanted to speak with the owners of the hotel and he said that it was not possible because they are forgien and don't speak English well. I have been given nothing but the run around on this situation and have become very angry. I took pictures of what the bites looked liked through the various stages of healing and what they did to my body. So, stay here at your own risk!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
7 Thank bedbugbites2
Manager3536, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Thank you for your recent stays at our hotel. In response to the complaint regarding this guest stay, she already knows, the health dept and an exterminator inspected both of the rooms in which she stayed. Both agencies could find no evidence of those rooms having bed bugs.

Our hotel prides itself on providing our guests with clean, safe rooms. We have provided documentation to the guest showing there was no evidence of bed bugs.
Rochester Hills, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

Stayed here for a night while in town for a conference. Hotel was clean and well appointed. Great customer service. Average continental breakfast. Located in a somewhat remote area near some warehouses. Not much in the immediate vicinity but only a short 5 minute drive to restaurants, shopping, etc.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business