Holiday Inn Express & Suites
$129
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Quality Hotel(Blue Ash)
$119
$99
$97
$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
$100
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$116
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$119
$92
$80
  • Room Service
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

All reviewspillow topstaff was friendlyeating breakfastindoor poolnext morningthe breakfast areafront desk staffnice place to staytwo nightscomfortable bedsgreat customer servicewould definitely stay here againinterstatefrigplugcincinnatilaptop
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed here for one night after visiting Kings Island for the day. One of the specific reasons for staying here was because I wanted to watch a program on HBO. I was told several hours prior to check in by the hotel front desk that HBO and Showtime was available. It was only after I checked in and was preparing to watch the program that I found out that HBO was not available.
Breakfast was okay and I felt that it was a nice and clean hotel. The walls are very thin it is very easy to hear the floors from upstairs. The staff was friendly and apologetic when they realized that they made a mistake when informing me that HBO was available.
Overall, I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Use top floor to prevent noise
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 4realguy
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on 6-10,11,12 in one room and 6-15 in another room. By the ending of the first stay when I went to work on Monday morning the 13th I had little red bumps on my abdomin and thighs. They mildly itched and I didn't think anything about it. By the next stay the red bumps where itching like crazy. When I got up on the morning of the 16th I had got bitten even more, this time to my back and the back of my thighs. I went to work and had a doctor look at the bites and he told me they where bed bug bites. I thus turned around and call the GM to inform him of this situation. Well here it is a week later and there is still NO resolution. The GM keeps telling me that he is waiting on the owners of the hotel to tell him what to do, waiting on the inspection report to come back. I told the GM that I wanted to speak with the owners of the hotel and he said that it was not possible because they are forgien and don't speak English well. I have been given nothing but the run around on this situation and have become very angry. I took pictures of what the bites looked liked through the various stages of healing and what they did to my body. So, stay here at your own risk!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank bedbugbites2
Manager3536, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you for your recent stays at our hotel. In response to the complaint regarding this guest stay, she already knows, the health dept and an exterminator inspected both of the rooms in which she stayed. Both agencies could find no evidence of those rooms having bed bugs.

Our hotel prides itself on providing our guests with clean, safe rooms. We have provided documentation to the guest showing there was no evidence of bed bugs.

Reviewed May 24, 2011

Stayed here for a night while in town for a conference. Hotel was clean and well appointed. Great customer service. Average continental breakfast. Located in a somewhat remote area near some warehouses. Not much in the immediate vicinity but only a short 5 minute drive to restaurants, shopping, etc.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Great hotel for a weekend getaway with my hubby. Nothing super fancy, but a good price for a nice clean hotel. Continental breakfast more than adequate, including some hot food as well as the standard continental items. Hotel has a pool which we did not use. Location is good, hotel is on an exit without a lot of hustle and bustle, but is conveniently located about five minutes from Kenwood Mall/Montgomery area.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2010

My good friends stayed here for 2 nights for my recent wedding. It was husband/wife, their 7 year old and her mom. I went ahead of time to check it out because I wanted to see the room and the building for myself. The facility is very nice, the staff was extremely friendly and they have a big continental breakfast (with waffle makers!). The rooms were clean and spacious. My friends loved the facility and found it met all of their needs. The swimming pool was great too because it kept the little guy occupied the morning of the wedding! Plus Sammy's is just down the street and they have fantastic burgers! Overall - a great choice! And a room with 2 queen beds was only $90/night! Pretty good after comparison shopping...

I wanted to avoid places right off the interstate because those are pretty beat up. This was only a few minutes from I71 and much cleaner and nicer.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business