Quality Hotel(Blue Ash)
$77
$67
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)(Great Value!)
$89
Hyatt.com
$109
$102
Priceline
All reviewspillow topfront deskindoor poolthe breakfast areanext morningnice place to staytwo nightsgreat customer servicewould stay againcomfortable bedsinterstatecincinnatifrigpluglaptop
Reviewed August 22, 2007

We stayed at this hotel during our trip to Ohio to see the Cincinnati Zoo and Kings Island. This hotel was great, the service was great as well. Anytime we needed something or something done, it was always immediately taken care of or at least within a reasonable time period.
This is not far at all from the attraction, yet it is far enough away that it's quiet and peaceful. The only drawbacks there were (yet it didn't really bother us) was that the bathroom door would not lock and the view was of a parking lot.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay at it again without even thinking twice.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Kristina76
Reviewed November 16, 2006

The hotel is nice and the service was above average. The breakfast was decent for what was served, same as most with eggs, toast, muffins, donuts, various juices and cereals. We paid $102 after taxes per night. I would recommend this for the traveler. Rooms were very well kept and clean.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Travel_noise
A TripAdvisor Member
Cincinnati
Reviewed October 28, 2005

I stayed at this hotel and moved in the middle of the night because there was a roach in the bathroom. I went next door to the Hampton Inn, where I was very pleased.
Do NOT stay at this hotel, it is horrible and the service ---!

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Uniontown, Ohio
Reviewed August 7, 2005

My family and I had a very pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express at Blue Ash, OH on 7/19/05. This hotel was nicer than any of the other 2 or 3 star hotels we have stayed at. The room was comfortable, nicely furnished and clean. The pool was small, but nice. When we arrived arround 7:00pm, the staff was sparse, but were prompt when we informed them that we didn't have enough bath towels. The free continental breakfast was very good, and included a number of hot selections. Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay, and would stay there again.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 16, 2005

My friends and I stayed in Cincy July 16-17th and needed a place close to downtown yet near places like Montgomery and Kenwood. This hotel fit the bill. This hotel was appropriately priced and had many amenities. We even arrived before the check-in time and were still given a room. The have an indoor pool but we didn't get to use it (looked a little small though). Their complimentary breakfast was more than i expected (a good thing.) The room was good, the bed was a typical spring mattress though, so it was sort of hard but a pillow top wouldn't be realistic. The shower was amazing, good spray and plenty of hot water. I would come here again.

• Stayed: July 2005