“All thumbs up for 6-way!”
Review of Blue Ash Chili

Blue Ash Chili
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Cuisines: American
Description: Since 1969 Blue Ash Chili's premium chili has been made with the same family recipe using only top-quality ingredients. It's not too spicy and served Cincy-style: cheese coneys, 3-, 4-, 5- and even 6-ways. Our restaurants have the feel of a small town diner and the dining room and carryout line are always packed with regulars. In 2010, Blue Ash Chili was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-in, & Dives on the Food Network
Chesterfield, Virginia, USA
“All thumbs up for 6-way!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Didn't know where to try a famous Cinci chili till I discovered Guy's visit on Food Channel. The 6-way chili was phenomenal & a great deal at <$6.50. Can't wait to come back!

• Visited May 2014

El Paso
“Across the board, great!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Double decker BLT w/ egg on sourdough was delicious! Chili five way is much better than skyline. Fried jalapeño's, excellent! Hostess and waitresses were especially friendly, prompt and accommodating. Awesome food and even better service! Highly recommend! Only reason I didn't give higher score was because seating needs to be replaced. Broken booth seats in both areas we sat. Don't let that stop u from going, tho!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Love this place! The review below is B.S. Maybe Sammy's is looking for more business.

Great food and great service at Blue Ash Chili.

• Visited May 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“If I could I would go -5 circles!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Once upon a time, I was a child and this place kicked more tail than Bruce Lee and Jason Staham combined. It sadly is no longer the place it once was. The prices are inline with many other local eateries. The service was unattentive. My drink never even came. The meat on myonce legendary sandwich had turned, it had the patina of fish scales. It smelled like a drive by a dumpster at White Castle in July. It was not the Carew Tower high monster of fame either.
It made me wonder if I should drive to the nearest ER as I now wondered if the cup of chili I ordered tasted bad because it was also rancid or I was just the victim of Cincinnati sinus season. (Yes I was ill and was at urgent care just a few hours later after an embarassing episode in front of my boss where I got all kissy face with my office waste can.)
There are plenty of other great places to eat in BA, exit the building, stand on the sidewalk, go and look up and down the street or ask how to get to Sammy's. Only pull in here to turn around!!

• Visited April 2014
El Paso, Texas
“Diners Drive Ins and Dives”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

The reason why I tried this place was because it was On DDD. Glad I made the trip from Lexington, KY. I got the five way and it was delicious!!! My husband got the cheese coneys, he said they were really good, but they were small. He was especially excited about the fries with gravy.